Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Storm Skis Reviews- Can you help?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello All

Firstly could I say a big thank you to all of you that tested our equipment at Hemel on the last two occasions.
Your comments the, good, the bad and the ugly were all very greatfully receieved and we are trying to make ammendments already to our range based on some feedback given. Primarily making some of the skis a little softer andexpanding the range to be 13 models for next year.

Storm is going as a new brand to ISPO (the ski industry's biggest show in Munich in early 2010) and has been given a section in the new brands area where people who have tested the equipment can go to comment on the equipment. Again honesty is the key, so we are not looking for it all to be sunshine and roses, rather a well informed view that will act as a guide to others who may be interested.

http://www.ispo-brandnew.com/Hottest_Brands.aspx (Click on Storm Skis or any other brand that takes your fancy to vote and comment)

The blessing for this link has kindly been given by Graham who is activly chatting to us on a regular basis and ensuring that Snowheads members get the earliest possible glimpse of gear and get to test and review it before anyone else.
Thanks graham I'm sure everyone appreciates your efforts and thank you all if you take the time to vote or comment. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, as I posted earlier i've just picked up a pair of Devastators, and they'll probably get the thick end of 40 days riding this season (hopefully more! lol). If u require any info post below and i'll reply if this helps at all. Regards.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers Chris haven't looked for your kit yet but given this is top of the hottest brands

http://www.ispo-brandnew.com/en/CompanyPortrait.aspx?ID=1435

I'm sure that the newschoolers are going to rule the voting.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for all the comments so far guys, its very much appreciated. Please remember to rate the skis as well as comment. Thanks CD
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy