Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lost a Ski

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I lost a ski when i was skiing last year, is it possible to purchase just one ski from any where?

The ski is a Solomon Flyer 161
With white solomon 10 light Bindings

Thanks
Dean
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Deanohgt, Dean welcome to Snowheads. OK, now the story behind this little plea is.................................. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have you thought about selling the one you have to Heather Mills ........ just a thought ! Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
..or James Bond.

I have heard of someone finding a matching second ski on ebay but I imagine this is pretty rare. I'd doubt that any shops will sell you one either - unless they get to the end of the season and find they've got an odd one somehow.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Deanohgt, did you check with the resort you lost it at after the season had ended and the snow had melted?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Deanohgt, welcome to snowheads. That is a great first post! But we need the full story.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Deanohgt, welcome to snowHead snowHead

Unlikely but you could try http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17381
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Deanohgt, Give it to a disabled skier and get new ones
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
In true Jimmy Carr style you could always give the MOD a ring as a few of their guys only need one from now on, you might find a match?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
two chances amigo. slim and non and slim's outta town! little tiger's got the right idea; could be used by a sit skier, providing the skis stiff enough. I too wouldn't mind to know how this happened (but can guess).
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Welcome to snowheads Deanohgt, Do they really have to match? Very Happy
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
They dont have to match, any decent twin tip that are the same width would be fine

I was skiing down and bailed, got up to find only one ski, after me and 10 others searching for an hour (for a white ski, not a clever colour to have in hindsight) couldnt find it anywhere

Thanks for the replys guys
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Deanohgt wrote:
They dont have to match, any decent twin tip that are the same width would be fine

I'm thinking DNFTT
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
This happened to me last year, I decided i'd be unlikely to find one.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Surely that's what travel insurance is for? Hey presto new skis. And a single old ski to keep as a garage wall souvenir.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy