Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New transfer coach between Toulouse and Luchon - Superbagneres

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The Tourist Office of the Pyrenees ski resort Luchon - Superbagneres who recently exhibited at the Metro Ski Show, are liaising with Toulouse airport and coach companies to commence a weekly direct transfer each Saturday between Toulouse airport and Bagneres de Luchon in the heart of the Central Pyrenees.

With a transfer time of only 90 minutes, this new service will provide skiers with a low cost option and easy access to Luchon - Superbagneres. Though still finalising the details I believe the coach will be timed to connect with both the BA and Easyjet AM arrivals and departures each Saturday.

Though aimed at encouraging British skiers to Luchon - Superbagneres, the service will also benefit visitors who want to ski at the neighboring resort of Peyragudes the 2nd most popular ski station in the French Pyrenees.[/b]

TRANSFER DETAILS NOW CONFIRMED:

PRICE: 25 Euro per person return, 15 euro per person one way

Departure time - TOULOUSE AIRPORT: 1130AM each Saturday

Departure time - LUCHON: 0630AM each Saturday

Booking details: Reservations must be made via the Luchon Tourist Office http://www.luchon.com/navettes-aeroport/bagneres-de-luchon/tabid/16287/offreid/042fc36f-fbe8-4105-8e81-8f52d5abe095/page-de-detail.aspx

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 17-12-09 19:34; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ski Guide, good news Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Interesting - how about links between Luchon and Peyragudes? I've had my eye on Luchon before, but I couldn't find evidence of a ski bus between the two.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Draybs74 wrote:
Interesting - how about links between Luchon and Peyragudes? I've had my eye on Luchon before, but I couldn't find evidence of a ski bus between the two.

There is an office for Peyragudes right in the centre of Luchon which is open until 7pm each evening. You can buy your lift pass in the town for the following day and there is a bus that leaves from just in front of the office each day at 9am and returned around 5pm.

You may want to look at "Catered Ski Chalets in Luchon Superbagneres" where the package includes skiing at Peyragudes including transfers and VIP parking at their new base. Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ski Guide wrote:
The Tourist Office of the Pyrenees ski resort Luchon - Superbagneres who recently exhibited at the Metro Ski Show, are liaising with Toulouse airport and coach companies to commence a weekly direct transfer each Saturday between Toulouse airport and Bagneres de Luchon in the heart of the Central Pyrenees.

With a transfer time of only 90 minutes, this new service will provide skiers with a low cost option and easy access to Luchon - Superbagneres. Though still finalising the details I believe the coach will be timed to connect with both the BA and Easyjet AM arrivals and departures each Saturday.

Though aimed at encouraging British skiers to Luchon - Superbagneres, the service will also benefit visitors who want to ski at the neighboring resort of Peyragudes the 2nd most popular ski station in the French Pyrenees.[/b]

TRANSFER DETAILS NOW CONFIRMED:

PRICE: 25 Euro per person return, 15 euro per person one way

Departure time - TOULOUSE AIRPORT: 1130AM each Saturday

Departure time - LUCHON: 0630AM each Saturday

Booking details: Reservations must be made via the Luchon Tourist Office http://www.luchon.com/navettes-aeroport/bagneres-de-luchon/tabid/16287/offreid/042fc36f-fbe8-4105-8e81-8f52d5abe095/page-de-detail.aspx
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Now, if only I could find a cheap flight & accommodation to get me there over the new year week Toofy Grin
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Has anybody skied Superbagnères.
I'm already booked for Saint-Lary Soulan from Saturday night for 3 nights (12th march, nothing available before), so looking for somewhere for 2 nights before.
Level is very decent intermediate, but definitely not advanced.
I'm tempted with two nights in Luchon, either skiing both days up the Gondola in Superbagnères, or 1 day there, 1 in Peyragudes (or possibly Val louron)
Superbagnères looks more appealing as it seems to have tree skiing, which I love - not a fan of "motorway pistes"
Any feedback gratefuly recieved.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy