Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

bansko lift prices

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
any news from anyone about this seasons lift prices. i cant seem to find anything that isent last seasons prices.
thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Surely you should know, after all, you're stealth spamming your apartment.

As far as I know, Bansko is going to be the next Val d'Isere, and lift ticket prices will rocket because the ski area will surpass that of any where else in the world. Russian oligarchs will ditch their multi-bazillion dollar chalets in Courchevel and Whistler, and will re-invest in Bankso, leading it to be the first ski resort in the world to have its own Virgin Galactic Space Port.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jesus. €173 for six days? Stuff that!

http://www.bulgaria-hotels.com/en/bansko_skipackages.html
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hyweljenkins, That is including ski hire (123 without) wink . I'm still not at all tempted though.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Colin B, ah, yes. Will you be tempted be Branson's built his space rocket terminal there?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hyweljenkins, Will it avoid the 2 hour gondola queue to get up the mountain?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hyweljenkins wrote:
Surely you should know, after all, you're stealth spamming your apartment.

Only 1 week booked, and that's prob the owner! Shocked Good investment, n'est pas?

Still the spamming worked, I did have a look!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
hyweljenkins wrote:
Jesus. €173 for six days? Stuff that!

http://www.bulgaria-hotels.com/en/bansko_skipackages.html

depends on what you are loking for; lift pass plus some kind of equipment barely reaches 200 Euro (e.g. lift pass+ski+poles+boots=202 Euro for 6 days... lift pass+ski+poles=176 Euro for 6 days...); the issue in the resorts comes from the presence of many private ski shops now and in order the management to be able to sell their equipment they have oncreased the prices of the lift passes but still the general price of a ski pack (lift pass + something else) is still considerably competititve to what you can find in the ski shops; more datils here http://skibansko.bg/Product.aspx?id=45&lang=1
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
skibulgaria, the thing is, Bansko's no longer competitive against Italian and French resorts that offer far better skiing, short transfers, better up-lift. A quick search here suggests that the only people who rate Bankso are those who live or have investments there. The people who jumped on the "Next Val d'Isere" bandwagon a few years ago are probably thinking, "Hmmm. Torremolinos with snow."

From "A Bulgarian on Bansko":
Quote:
The place is owned and run by the homegrown Bulgarian mafia

Quote:
The place is overdeveloped: it is a construction site and it will remain like this for an indefinite period of time since there is no such thing as a "development plan" that will be fulfilled

Quote:
Service is bad and staff are unfriendly

Quote:
This is the best ski area on the Balkans

Quote:
The slopes are overcrowded

Quote:
There are only red slopes up the mountain in Bansko: some of them are light red, some are darker

Quote:
Bansko is not chea:. it is only marginally below the prices you would pay in Italy and Austria
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
A friend from work went there two years ago and described it as 'hours of fun, which if you are there for a week, isn't much fun at all'
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Boverets was excellent last xmas, if that has interest
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
1969jma wrote:
Boverets was excellent last xmas,

Been to any other resorts? wink

Where in the West Country? Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Mollerski, indeed...! Typical syntax for someone from Plymouth. Wink

When I last suggested there were low-post-count posters popping in here to promote Bulgaria I got flamed. Just the three of them this time. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
stoatsbrother, Damn, I missed a flaming? Must be 'cos I don't bother reading Bansko threads wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy