Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Christmas Skiing (Saas Fee)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We have been offered a really good deal in Saas Fee for the week commencing 20th Decemeber, I know what the place is like as a resort having worked there in the early 90's but wondered if anyone could enlighten me as to what the snow conditions are usually like around this time.

Also interested to hear opinions on other palces you would recommend for a Christmas on the slopes.

Cheers
Greg
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Gregd, the skiing is from 1600m (i think) up to 3000m+ so no worries about snow conditions
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The resort is from 1800 to 3500 m so the snow in Saas-Fee will be fine, in particular at the top. The majority of the resort will be open by 20 December, but Plattjen usually opens up just before Christmas. Some of the more adventurous runs may not be open at this time.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy