Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix Jan 2010 - couple of spaces in gorgeous apartment - NOW FULL

Poster: A snowHead
Hiyah,

I've got an apartment in Chamonix and have some spaces if anyone fancies a cheap week or 4 weeks away! (2nd - 30th Jan 2010)

Apartment is 3 bed, wifi, dishwasher, washing machine, parking... very comfortable and modern, with a central location.

PM me if you want further details / prices...

No party animals please! I'm gonna be there to make the most of the snow and enjoy a sensible amount of apre!!

Sara

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 18-12-09 11:57; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Sara
I'm getting on a bit so not a party animal but very fit, ski all pistes and now venturing more and more off piste. I will ski for a week or two sometime in January but prefer the sun to be shining so don't want to commit until I see a high pressure over the alps! If you still have availability at the last minute and would like to contact me, weather permitting I will join you.
Dave
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sazzle72,
hey!
would be interested in some details and prices. i finish work end december and want to learn to ski/snowboard before i go back to south africa on 17 jan...
thanks.
rod
(not sure if this is pm or not)
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi R0d,
I've sent you a PM (private message) with all the details and prices... notice your new to the site, you will get an email saying you have a private message, click on the link and it will take you to your private message area. Let me know if you cant pick them up for any reason.
Sara
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi

I am looking for a week away from 2 Jan. Do you still have availability?

Cheers

Robert
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sazzle72, Could be interested. Could you send me details too. Thanks

Joss
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hiyah,
I will pm you both some details.
Sara : )
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Sarah, could be interested, could I have some details too please> Thanks Jane
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'd also like more details (pics?) please.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Sara, could you send me the details as well, thanks
Halim
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hello, i'd be interested in getting some details including flights and costs etc. I am a 25 year old male intermediate/advanced skiier.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi Sara, I'm interested too but only for a week, not sure when though. Would you send me the details too? I'm fairly new to the site and am still working out how to PM someone! Not very techie I'm afraid!!!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
hi sarah, cud u send me some details please, was supposed to be goin with family in jan but they have decided to go for a hot hol. do u hav any spaces left as well? look forward to hearin from, pm msg wud be great.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi sarah, im interested too, please pm me prices etc , thanks.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Quote:

now venturing more and more off piste

Quote:

I prefer the sun to be shining so don't want to commit until I see a high pressure over the alps!

Hmmmmm... Isn't there a contradiction there somewhere? Puzzled

Or is powderless, tracked out off piste what you are after?
snow report
guys... on the off chance that some of you are still searching for skiing in january and this accommodation is now full up... is anybody still looking? interested in a fabulous fully catered chalet in meribel for sunday 3rd-10th jan? if so, please get in touch... respond to this thread or email me: richard.bishop@live.co.uk
snow report
Prefer it if you started your own thread!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy