Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Would like to join a a group skiing holiday either Feb or March 2010

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I am looking to join a ski holiday with others in a chalet or hotel, preferably a catered chalet in Feb or March 2010 for a week. I have skied in a few or the French resorts and am an intermediate skiier. I am a 32 year old female and would like to meet other like minded people. If you are arranging a group holiday and need someone to fill the rooms please get in touch.

thanks

Debbie
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hec, Hello. There might be a Snowheads Bash in Wengen early to mid March (the Mid-eason Bash, MSB).
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Debbie,
We have a mixed group of three forty somethings (1 beginner and two advanced skiers) going to La Plagne on 28th Feb staying in a catered chalet. iI you're interested drop me a line. Best wishes S
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hec, 5noman, Welcome to snowHeads!
As rich.ll has said, we're waiting for details of the Mid-season Bash in March to be announced, but the Birthday Bash is being held the first week in February. More details can be found here: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=55541
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
we have a room for 2 available for 4nights in Chamnoix 24-28Feb all inclusive package including airport transfers, catering/Breakfast/wine/Beer, 4x4 transfer, ski in ski out..Luxury package for those who want to spoil themselves, group is mixed women/men singles and couples/international group
Contact me if interested Smile)
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
5noman,
Hi if you still have a place i woudl be keen to join

please get in touch

:: Blue
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi

I have just found a great deal for a group ski trip to Austria. The resort is called Stuhlfelden (near Kitz)

Sounds like a great trip, hotels been booked out for the group only. I think theres a couple of rooms left, flying from London City on Friday 12th Feb.

No single room supps Laughing and I think there's also options to share.

Let me know if anyone wants me to pass on the details.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
BluToe,

Hi BluToe
I am intreseted to join in your holiday to Chamnoix will you send me more details pls? my email is sally dot sabet at hotmail.com

thanks
sally
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I have a few places left for the week 27 March at in Val Thorens. For those that know, this has some awesome skiing. It is on the very high with ski in and ski out facilities. This is not advertised as a beginners trip. Some experience necessary as it is quite an advanced resort. A very good spot for powder hounds. The deal is for everything INCLUDING transport. So accommodation, boot and ski hire, food, lift pass and full lessons are also included. The price is £617. As you know this is a premium week in a great location. First come first served.
Donovan Smith
www.free-me.com
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy