Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Xmas mid-week trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hullo all,

More a casual query, as not really expecting too much luck in finding a place but here goes...

My enquiry is similar-ish to http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=56818. However:-

*) My company has holidays on Fri 25th, Mon 28th & Tues 29th(, plus New Year Day on Fri 1st.) As a result, I'd love to maximise my use of those holidays while not eating into my annual leave too much Very Happy So I was thinking a 1-week trip, either Weds 23rd-Weds 30th, or Thurs 24th-Thurs 31st.
*) I understand that staying any longer (i.e. for New Year Eve) would be very very expensive, which is why I'm not considering more than 1 week. However, if anyone knows of any good deals that runs from Weds 23rd/Thurs 24th to Sun 3rd or something like that *vague handwaving*, I _could_ be tempted.
*) Solo skier
*) Zermatt's out of the question (Have plans for that early next year)
*) Good apres ski a plus!
*) Can handle reds no problems with the veeeeery occasional black NehNeh Went to Argentiere/Chamonix last Xmas & loved it!

Possible or not possible?

TIA!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 12-11-09 12:17; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mrdini, Not a lot of help as we are full over New Year. But we could do you a short break up to the 27th.
Contact Nina via the website below if that is of any interest.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
DailyPaul, thanks but the dates doesn't really quite work out for me Sad

Guess the lack of replies means I'm SOL. Oh well, I guess I'll have to give skiing a miss over Xmas then Confused
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy