Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Another Top 10 Ski related Questions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As it is a bit quiet at the moment so here is Part 2 of the original to 10 ski based questions Very Happy

1 Wife ski's on Blades, should I push her into Ski's

Nope, tell her to quit whilst she is ahead NehNeh

2 Wanted - Tips on dealing with rock hard corduroy

A bit a fabric conditioner would do the trick

3 What's all this talk about rotation and bouncing in powder?

It is what happens after too many beers in KK in St Anton Embarassed

4 Breathing during and after exercise - When I use my exercise machines if I find I can do so is it better to take deep slowish steady breaths during the exercise or to puff/pant in shorter sharper breaths, also which sort of breathing is better post exercise?

A mixture of both would seem the norm, deep slow to start and then puff pant when you are knackered – try it – it should come naturally after a while

5 Skiing bottomless powder - Are there any special techniques for skiing bottomless powder?

Well if you are going to drop your pants that low you might want to pop a cork up if you are really worried Shocked

6 Snow chain socks?? – can you help!!!!!!Has anyone used snow chain socks Looking at buying and would appreciate feed back !! Many thanks.

Do not worry, the chains will not be too bothered about getting cold, but maybe store them on the boot warmers at your chalet over night

7 Buying Skins, any opinions? - I am looking to buy skins. looking for 130mm cut to size mixed mohair synthetic. Anyone used any of the models below? Any tips welcome positive or negative?

Jeez man, what are you smoking – stick to Rizzla and buy your own tips !

8 First Pair of Fatties - How Big? –

Well if you are having a threesome, you might as well go the whole hog Little Angel

9 I got some Vaseline on my ski bases - is it a problem?

Depends what you were using the vaseline for in the first place, but look out for the cracks and small holes just in case

10 Poles - How do you know what length is right?

Hold one in each hand and see if they are long enough to click behind your back, or alternatively ski 10 meters ahead of you mates and stop and point the way you are heading so your mates know how to follow you ….. if you can do any of these then you will be fine because you never use the feckers for anything else apart from dropping them off chair lifts wink
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
rayscoops wrote:

10 Poles - How do you know what length is right?

Hold one in each hand and see if they are long enough to click behind your back, or alternatively ski 10 meters ahead of you mates and stop and point the way you are heading so your mates know how to follow you ….. if you can do any of these then you will be fine because you never use the feckers for anything else apart from dropping them off chair lifts wink

Very Happy Too true..
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy