Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Join up with other solo skiers 6th March 2010

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're a group of solo skiers taking a chalet in Meribel 6th March 2010. We got together through various forums like this one - all looking for ski buddies. General feeling was that lots of people are talking about skiing but we actually wanted to get something organised and booked. Two places left (15 booked). Anyone welcome to join us. 50:50 males/females. Age range 35 to 50. Intermediates to experts. Fully catered at £459pp.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Bev

Interested in some more details

what is the best way of contact

many thanks Mark
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think I sent you a PM but who knows! Here are some details in case nothing arrives.

I organise a number of trips for solo skiers aged around mid 30's to 50ish. (I also organise some for over 60's in dedicated chalets). I started doing this ten years ago and my first group still skis together every year. I think that many skiers talk about it but don't book - it's not easy to find a ski buddy. I've found that joining a chalet full of solo skiers takes the pressure off linking up with just one other skier. It also avoids an uneasy mixture of people - I know I don't want to share a chalet with small children, hormonal teenagers or arguing couples.

The March trip has 15 paid-up definites and two beds are left. I will pair you up with someone (same sex) to avoid single room supplement. Travel is not included. We are going by a mixture of plane, train and coach. If you decide to come I will let you know the details and if you are not in London I will put you in touch if someone if also travelling from your area.

We are all intermediate to expert and a group of this size means there is always someone wanting to ski at your level and do your kind of thing.

We will be meeting up in London in December once the chalet is fully booked. Some of us have already met and had a great evening - not always guaranteed with a bunch of total strangers so it bodes well for the holiday.

Get in touch if this is of interest any I'll send you the chalet details.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
HI Bev , I just PM-ed you
Bill
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Bev,
I notice elsewhere that you also have booked 12 Dec and 16 Jan 2010. I prefer skiing in good weather and so like to go last minute when the met situation looks good. If you still have a spare bed only a week before any of your holidays and want to let me know I may well take it if the weather looks good! As a newcomer to forums, is it ok to give my E-Mail address in these posts, for ease of further contact?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm new to forums as well! This is the first year I've tried it - I usually use small ads. All my trips are fully booked except the two beds in March. My email is beverley.springham@btinternet.com - since it's already up on other sites I may as well post it here! Get in touch if you would like more info and send me your address so I can get in touch if anything comes up last minute.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Bev,
I'm from London and quite new to this forum. Really looking to join a group of solo skiers this season. Weather in March is usually lovely, so that sounds good to me. I'm 35, female, intermediate skier, looking forward to new challenges. Any chance you could give me some more details about this trip? Like transport, chalet details, some prices maybe.
Many thanks.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy