Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Share transfer from Geneva to Courchevel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

My girlfriend and I are landing in Geneva on Saturday 26th Feb at 22:40. There's no public transport to Courchevel until the next morning. I'm thinking we'll need to rent a car, but if anyone's interested in sharing a transfer (or a rental car) let me know.

Thanks

Paul
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ociardhp, welcome to snowHeads, there are a number of budget hotels in and around Geneva. I'm not sure what time most of the car hire desks close but I've had problems in Geneva picking up a hire car after 9pm.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hi ociardhp (interesting user name!)
welcome to snowheads... snowHead
I'm sure if your plans fit with anyone reading - they'll be in touch!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Driving out of Geneva Airport at around midnight for a 3 hour drive doesn't sound like a bag of laughs. I'd definitely get some shut-eye and catch a bus in the morning!
(Would you be able to access your accommodation in the middle of the night anyway?)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the replies - I'm not sure if I'll be able to rent a car at that time, and even if I do I might not be able to check into the hotel. Spending a cold night in a car park at the resort would definately not be a bag of laughs. But it would mean getting on the snow earlier. Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy