Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

It's only early November!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ricklovesthepowder, I think you'd need to Follow the Yellow Brick Road. But it does look better towards the end of the month. Just as well; it could hardly look worse than at present.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i know its shocking pam! avoriaz 1 week ago was covered, looked like they could open, now there is a few cm on the top and thats it. not looking great at the moment is it!!! fingers crossed!!!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ricklovesthepowder wrote:
i know its shocking pam! avoriaz 1 week ago was covered,!!!

Err no, that's the point of this thread ,it's still only November, plenty of time to go...................
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It's snowing hard here! (Finally).
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ricklovesthepowder, there's time for it to snow a bit (as it is now) melt a bit (as it will next week) snow again, melt again and snow again before Christmas. Many resorts won't be opening fully until shortly before Christmas even if they're completely buried in snow. The present conditions look horrible, but are very normal for this point in the year. The early snow was exciting but was always unlikely to persist. Equally, super early conditions and bumper crops at Christmas doesn't mean that January/February won't see weeks and weeks without snow - that happened a few years ago.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
pam w, that doesn't make those of us who have early season plans any more comfortable Wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
andytb, my eurotunnel is booked for 10 December. But that doesn't change the facts about weather. We really, really, know that early season is a gamble, don't we? wink
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We have gambled and booked for 12-19 December. Is there some sort of snow dance I can do between now and then? Confused
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
wangan wrote:
We have gambled and booked for 12-19 December. Is there some sort of snow dance I can do between now and then? Confused

yeah it's called the 'wishful thinking' dance and is usually performed to the Kylie song 'i should be so lucky' wink
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
dlawless, aw - that's a bit cruel. wink There's still a fair bit of time before 12 December - all hope is not lost. wangan, I hope you booked for somewhere nice and high. Temperatures look dodgy for a while yet.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
loads of places above 2000m looking just fine Little Angel
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Very Happy
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

loads of places above 2000m looking just fine

Exactly what I was thinking.

As long as you've picked the 'right' resort, I can't see any need to be pessimistic/concerned about an early season ski holiday. Even if there are limited runs, it's got to be better than a snowdome! Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy