Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer for 23

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All

Does anyone have a discount code for a transfer company or recommendations for a group of 23?

Geneva Airport - Avoriaz and back. Wed 20th Jan-Sun 24th Jan.

To complicate matters it will be 17 on the way out and 23 on the way back.

cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
these guys strike me as a sensible idea - on snowheads too...

http://www.morzexpress.com/

will drop you at the prodains cable car so you'd need to get up that and then figure out how to get to your accommodation..
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Blindside - you can try PMing DallyPaul and snowandtrek who might be able to arrange something for you.

You might also get a bit more luck if you include the resort destination in the thread title Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I use Transfer Intelligence. Usually beat other online quotes, easy to deal with and they haven't let me down yet.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Blindside, You might want to check with Michelle she's had lots of experience of organising complicated transfers for assorted numbers from Geneva to the EoSB and back! She must have a contact or two....
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Speak to Marian at GenevaAirporttransfers.. she'll sort if for you (probably)
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Blindside, Have you accomodation sorted? I know the agencies dont like doing mid week! Even if it is low season and there are a lot of you, let me know who you use!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for all the info, I will have a dig around.

Roy - I have organised this trip for the last 3 years and have stayed at Pierre & Vacances apartments which allow for Wed-Sun or Thurs - Sun stays. The quality is OK for a group of blokes. I booked again this week without problems.

cheers
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Blindside. Give us a call (+33 450 54 73 72) and we'll be happy to do you a deal Very Happy

Andrew
http://www.morzexpress.com
http://www.chamexpress.com
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Blindside, That is great. Our company would not budge on days, even as proprietor they would not bend the rules! Well done!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Andrew I will send you a PM.

cheers
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy