Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski buddies in tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

Out in Tignes at moment on an extended break and snow falling !!! I’m looking for some ski buddies male and female to make a group to do some leisurely skiing with.
I’m a fit 45 year old male up for a nice days skiing.

Drop me a line if you’re around for November 09.

Cheers Steven
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SKI BUDDIES TIGNES, Hi Steven welcome to snowHead's.
What dates are you out there? there are a good few of us out there between 21st-28th ish.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Rpf,

I'm here until 1st of december and be glad to hook up.

I'm in Val Claret near the funicular.

chhesr steven
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
SKI BUDDIES TIGNES,
here is a thread we've been using you will be able to see who is there and when.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=52932

I'll send you on my contact details.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the thread.

I'v been out here for approx 5 months staying in my studio apartment so if you guys need me to check things out for you or need info on the best bars, resturants, ski trianing etc just give
me a shout.

My business e. mail is sales AT bigsky.eu and mobile;- 00 353 87 2542 743

steven

PS. I'm from the emerald isle but sober most of time Smile Smile
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

PS. I'm from the emerald isle but sober most of time

Me too snowHead's Laughing Laughing

be careful putting your email and fone number on a web forum you leave yourself open to spam as these pages are visible on the web.

Looking forward to meeting you snowHead

Click send/read messages below the Snowheads banner at the top of the page. Ive sent my details via PM.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Its a small world & yea just relized !!

drop me a line any time before your out and will pass on any info needed

better get some sleep now as busy day tomorrow.

Good talking to u'

cheers
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Might be over, sure let's exchange contacts. Will email you now. Likely to do more Switzerland though.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Xavier,

Good to hear from you and nice sunny morning here in Tignes. Approx 30 cm of snow over the last 4 to 5 days and

forecast for this wednesday 10th is clear blue skies so plan to go up and check out conditions and which runs are open. Will pass it on.

More snow forecast today and Tuesday

Will send on my contact details and don't hesitate to contact me anytime re. info in the resort re. bars restaurants etc.

cheers steven

PS. I have my own little place here and been skiing in Tignes for approx 6 years
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Xavier Adam, I'll be in Verbier too from 28th.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi All,

Just reporting in from Tignes today 12/11/09

Great snow conditions on the Grande Motte and the Double M run down to Val Claret village. Clear blue skies all day Wednesday but a bit chilly. There was many ski clubs and teams training including the French team but no quqes ! A good days skiing had.

A good spot for a mid day break and a change from the restaurant at the top is Le Carline Café Bar just at the bottom of Les Lanches 4 personne bubble lift. Great 80’s - 90’s music played and plenty of deck chairs also popular with UK ski schools and instructors.
Also for a badly needed carbo intake after skiing is the Aspen Café Bar at the bottom on the Avenue Grande Motte € 8.80 for a great Hawaiian burger & frites.

Snowing again today and big flakes ! Will report in again.

Cheers steven
:
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
SKI BUDDIES TIGNES,

Do you know there is a snow report thread for Tignes? 26 sleeps Very Happy

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=55130&start=80
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
SKI BUDDIES TIGNES, Keep the reports coming. I am heading out this Wednesday with two mates. (For the second time in a month Very Happy )
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
holidayloverxx wrote:
SKI BUDDIES TIGNES,

Do you know there is a snow report thread for Tignes? 26 sleeps Very Happy

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=55130&start=80

hi

thanks for that. I will report in and post any interesting bits ! as i go along.

cheers steven
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi, adding to this thread in the hope someone might spot it. Anyone skiing in Tignes/Val d'Isere this week who would be interested in adding a 19yo young man to their group? I've injured my knee on day 1 and now my son is going to be skiing on his own. I feel a bit bad for him so I thought I'd see if I can find someone for him to ski with. He's a decent intermediate level skier, he can get down most runs without too much trouble but not maybe at top speed.
ski holidays
@Flatfrog, You've revived a post from 2009 here. May I suggest that you post the same question in the Tignes and Val d' threads in the Snow Reports section where it be more visible.
snow conditions
Thanks, I'll give it a try. New to the forum so wasn't sure where to look.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy