Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mammut Pulse Firmware update (v3.0)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Mammut have issued an update of the Pulse firmware - details here.

Must get myself over to Chamonix to get our units upgraded.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
FlyingStantoni, Hi...received my official email from Mammut today -apart from Chamonix is there anywhere else that provides the upgrade and is it a free, inclusive package or is there a charge?
Puzzled Puzzled

Thanks

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1393551&highlight=mammut#1393551
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ok-have just spoken with Mammut UK -From here it's a send away to Germany job.

The Mammut website has a "special" seach function for "You can update your PULSE Barryvox® to the new Firmware 3.0 here." http://www.mammut.ch/apps/storeLocator.html

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Tue 8-12-09 10:41; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have found these guys on the south side of Lac Leman, Geneva: http://www.terresdaventures.ch/
Terres d'Aventures
5, rue du Pré-Jérôme
1205 Genève
Tél. +41 22 320 67 29
They charge Chf 30 to install and test the upgrade and need a day to complete- they indicated it's not a while you wait service.

Sports Alpins S.A.
Place de Chamonix Sud
74400 Chamonix Mont-Blanc
Phone: 0033 50 53 13 60
Ask for Raphael, Laura or Charlie
Cost is €24 for the upgrade or €30 for upgrade and complete unit testing.
Time needed is 3 days as they send to Sallanches, which you drive through on the way to Chamonix!

Snell Sport
104-118 rue Paccard
74400 Chamonix
Phone: +334 50 53 02 17
Didn’t call these guys so no info:

I've found the place in Sallanches which offers the complete procedure on-site (I think they provide the wholesale service for the shops) and are happy to do the odd one or two commercial walk-ins but are not geared up for retail trade, let alone a stream of snowHeads knocking on their doors so they declined publicity Sad

BOTTOM LINE:
Expect to pay €30 for install upgrade and testing (no point in just an install) and allow 3 days for the complete procedure. Cool
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mammut emailed the UK update vendor this morning:

Stuart at Facewest phone no is 01943 870550

Over and out: Cool
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy