Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

rossignol's bandit 2

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am wanting some rossignol bandits 2. Have read the reviews and look ace. i skied on bandit 1s 2 season ago and thougtht they were good. I used to race and love fast skiing and also off piste so b2's seem the ones to get. Im 5'8" 13 stone so wud size 176 or 180 do me? who has a pair and what they think?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
chrisski,
Best to trawl back and cheery pick this as B2 reveiews and comments are very numerous.

But for all that the 178 will do you mostly.
But although they are good on piste if you track pretty quickly you might want a better piste ski.
Off piste they are very good
There is also a post showing what next years B2's will look like. Posted by Enoch
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
where is that post? im gonna test some skis anyway but i believe its what u do with the skis rather than the ski's doing it for you if you know what i mean? dunno if that made sense lol wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
chrisski, I've got a pair of the 176s, and I love them to bits. They're nice to carve on, nice and springy, good in the crud, and pretty good in powder. The only area that I find them slightly weak on is ice, but I've never liked that very much anyway, and just choose to turn at the sides. I've got the last model, not the latest one that has come out this week. I've skied on B2s for the last 2 years, and XXs for the two years before that, so I'm a little biased. With your size and weight I would suggest the 170s would be the most suitable size. The 170s and 176s tend to be a little more difficult to get hold of, often shops can't get them in stock before they sell out.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hmm. I skied on 170s at about chrisski's weight a couple weeks back. I didn't quite click with them, partly because they din't seem quite springy enough. Maybe I had too short a length.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Nick Zotov, surely it all comes down to personal preference?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Nick Zotov,

I'm over 6 ft and nearly 13st and the B2 in 178 was very good in deep snow.
Not that crazy about it elsewhere but it excelled in the deep which I think is its forte.

And I'm sure the size said it was 178...!!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Kramer, I guess so. Really I should have been prepared to go into the shop and swap for a larger size, as I came off the slopes. But I always seemed to be a bit focused on getting to a bar Embarassed Very Happy
I never had a problem with the skis getting me round everything. Very nice on moguls (where I am sure the short length helped). Good on icy pistes, I thought, too.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'm about the same weight, and about 4 inches taller.
On piste I ski 170s, off, 179s
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Wear The Fox Hat, I'm beginning to think that's what I should be looking at, too.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
The wife has a pair of 176cm B2s (not the B2Ws) still in the shrink wrap, together with Axial 120Pro bindings, which are surplus to requirements. Would probably be open to offers if anyone is interested.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy