Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

single skier mum with novice children! where to go?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Whilst they need easy access to good kiddie ski school and nearby nursery slopes, I need quick access to the red/black runs to enjoy whilst they are at ski school. Any suggestions where in France/Austria might fit the (not too expensive) bill?! It's my holiday too - albeit for only a couple of hours a day!!! But the faster they learn the more options I'll have next year! Thank you!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads Brookside snowHead

Are you restricting yourself to school holidays?

I ask because some resorts which would otherwise be great for you are, ironically a nightmare with noob kiddies during skool hols.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Brookside, St Anton - full of fit men wink In all seriousness though - if you're into off piste Stuben could tick a few of the boxes. We're heading to Kappl this year which looks great for the kids and just up the road from Ischgl and at a fraction of the price. Checking the piste map quite a few reds and a couple of blacks. Great kids skiing area too http://www.kappl.com/en-skiing-holiday-paznaun.htm
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Brookside, I've taken my kids to La Tania with this company about 6 times, only going somewhere different as we fancy a change! They fit your needs fine, plenty of decent skiing for you, kids ski schools and UK nannies to look after the kids as well if you wish, full days, or lunchtime after skiing.

http://www.familyfriendlyskiing.com/
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Brookside, you could also try Snowbizz in Puy St Vincent. http://www.snowbizz.co.uk/ , haven't used them myself, but other SnowHeads have recommended them.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Will have a look at these - thanks for the recommendations! Not restricted to school holidays as happy to sneak them out for a week to save ££££
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Selva with or without Esprit. Don't think about going anywhere else. Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Brookside, La Tania is good - went there several times when ours were babies

Other place I thouroughly recommend is Vallandry - linked to Les Arcs so plenty of skiing for you and a very small family resort ideal for kids. Have been there for last 5-years
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Brookside, La Rosiere, there are good ski schools for the kids, it's not nearly as expensive as the mega ski resorts nearby; Tignes, Val d'Isere, Les Arcs. The resort has the Petit Montgnards award for child friendliness, the ski area is shared between La Rosiere in France and La Thuile in Italy so it has a different ambiance.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Great tips - thank you one and all. This really helps me narrow down to a few good options....
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Brookside, Have a look at Serfaus I think that might be right for you. www.serfaus-fiss-ladis.at
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Brookside, I agree with David! I went to La Rosiere earlier this year in Jan with Skibeat and this resort is ideal for families! Great Reds and Blacks in La Ros and powder over the Mountian in La Thuile. We shared a chalet (Papillon 3) with gap year students and a family with a 3yr old. ESF are particularly good here! The piste are wide and almost empty. SKibeat catered chalets were going for £399 and now alot more so worth checking out other operators!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy