Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Italy- Dolomites

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Light snowfall keeps on in the Dolomites and we are expecting more snow on Sunday. The 10-80 cm of snow which fell during the night from Monday to Tuesday.

Since the last days we have fresh snow from quota 800 m and the villages in the Dolomites register up to 30 cm. In the mountains, there are up to 80 cm of fresh snow.

snowHead snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Outrigger, Welcome to snowHead

Nice 1st post snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you bertie, I must admit I have been more reading than posting. Very Happy
Great forum!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh I am interested in this thread this year.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Going to Selva for the first time in February, made our mind up after seeing the fantastic conditions last year and already looking like a great season again, is there normally this much snow this early in the Dolomites??
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
[quote="Bartezki"]..... is there normally this much snow this early in the Dolomites??[/quote

No, this is a particularly early dump. Great though, we're there in 7 weeks time. Razz
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bartezki wrote:
Going to Selva for the first time in February, made our mind up after seeing the fantastic conditions last year

We've been going to the Dolomites for the last few years in January. Last season (2009) was pretty good, but not a patch on the previous year, when it snowed more-or-less continuously for 4 days: powder skiing everywhere!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Awww Mollerski- you just made me count how many weeks-22, that's depressing Crying or Very sad
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Nice and snowy webcam at Colfosco today:

snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Bartezki wrote:
Going to Selva for the first time in February, made our mind up after seeing the fantastic conditions last year and already looking like a great season again, is there normally this much snow this early in the Dolomites??

I'm going in January, last year we were in Canazei (Fassa) and we had a very good time. Snowfall is normally rather eratic in the Dolomites though..
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy