Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skinny is the new fat

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For doing madtrix 'n shizzle

Got a feeling this might be a repost but new to me:

http://www.freeride.se/videoawards2009/?video=205
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mad! Freestyle on langlauf skis. Must be something to do with too little daylight in the winter and too much in the summer that addles the brain up there Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I think you have to have used XC skis on a decent gradient before you can appreciate the sheer awesomeness of this. I put a mate who is a very good skier on mine and he stacked it 3 times down a 200m stretch of probably 10 degree gradient.

I grew up in Norway on XC skis and I thought I had done stupid things on mine by taking them down blues and (once or twice) a red just to see if it was possible but this is nuts! They are using skating skis and boots though Wink

Scandinavians are a bit nuts, there are many of them that get pulled along at high speed by their dog and look permanently on the edge on control with people diving out of the way.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
wow
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Fisher produced some specific XC skis for tricks and stuff a few years ago (called jib skate skis I think). Should see what some of the kids (sorry GB nordic team skiers) in our local club get up too/have got up to on xc kit in the past. Never mind what they do on rollerskis.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I can't seem to watch any further past the 2nd jump, the vid keeps stopping, anyone else??
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I had problems with it downloading slowly adn stopping, but put it down to my computer and network as I'd been having problems with it all day anyway.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
yeah i had problems...what i've seen so far just seems plain wrong...its hard enough using those things for what they're meant for!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy