Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowboarding in the olympics

Poster: A snowHead
Whilst I dont mind watching the slopestyle/half pipe the only discipline that should be in the olympics is that gay race board stuff.

Discuss. Smile
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The old snowboard/olympic discussion eh...

Will watch it if I'm passing a telly when it's on but won't take the results as any comparison to who's the better boarder (although it is hard to argue that Shaun White is not one of the best ever pipe riders). Of course it's the qualification process that bugs the snowboard community, why should riders every 4 years drop the comp circuit they have been competing in regular (often TTR events) and instead enter the lesser events (although still a good party) of the FIS!?!

But then I'm sure you know all that anyhow...

End of the day the olympics needs snowboarding more than snowboarding needs them!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jonny luv plums, Agree with you.

Whenever snowboarding is on TV it's nearly always half pipe/big air stuff - a bit boring to watch sometimes.

I don't understand why they don't do a timed downhill - like they do in skiing.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'd love to see snowbaord downhill, that would be awesome. Don't have a problem at all with Halfpipe & boardercross though. Why not? Plenty of judged events in skiing. Bring on slopestyle & big air too!

Sucks that the FIS is in chage though.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
he might be nob, but i'd agree with bozwreck, its a lifestyle, not a sport.... I'd much rather sit down and watch the airblaster movies than the olympics pipe comp Smile
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Downhill would never work as skiers dress like this for downhill racing

Snowboarders dress like this, would take 2 hours with drag to get down.

However I have had an idea for some Womens downhill snow board racing suits Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Am I alone in having thoughts about women naked, except for their snowboard boots?

I think more events will come to Olympic boarding and am sure that the image of boarding is keeping it with half pipe and boarderx.

I'll watch it if only out of respect for the assembled talent.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
duno who recomened that board, but I'd say its too big for her weight and height Shocked
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
cantridepete, What board?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I have tickets for the snowboarding at the olympics in feb so should be able to discuss first hand in Feb!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Mouth, A whole post where you don't mention doing a season in Montalbert Shocked but you do mention going to Canada for the Olympics Evil or Very Mad
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Mouth, is a legend.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
cantridepete wrote:
duno who recomened that board, but I'd say its too big for her weight and height Shocked

She has seriously strong quads, the bindings are set Alpine stylee and the board has virtually no side cut so, my dear Watson, she's obviously a Bordercross racer and the length would then look just about right for her weight.

Do I win a prize for observation?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
bar shaker wrote:
cantridepete wrote:

She has seriously strong quads, the bindings are set Alpine stylee and the board has virtually no side cut so, my dear Watson, she's obviously a Bordercross racer and the length would then look just about right for her weight.

No but I have a suspicion you are gay wink Laughing As I said, what board?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
bar shaker wrote:
cantridepete wrote:

FAIL

gretchen rides half pipe.
latest report
Epic fail Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy