Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Off to Pas de la Casa on Sunday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
... and can't wait! The only thing that's keeping me (slightly) sane at the mo is the Wales -v- Italy rugby match tomorrow. Having that to look forward to means I'm unbearable about two things right now, rather than just one - kind of spreads the madness.

Seems that Pas has loads of the lovely white stuff right now, with light falls forecast for Sat and Sun and sunshine from Monday morning - when we get on the slopes. Oh joy, oh bliss!! Will (of course) post how it went on return.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
were in Soldue last week and it was great
hope you have a good time
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There was plenty when I left on Mon pm, and it has snowed since then. Beware if you are going offpiste as strong winds have scoured away much of the snow cover at the tops of the mountains and the recent snows might not have been enough to give suficient depth to prevent you catching the od rock, but generally great conditions. Have fun I'll be up again the following Sat when the crowds have gone home!! Cool
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
So Jealous off to Pas in 2 weeks cant wait.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I am hitting Pas on March 20th - cant wait - love the place , 3rd time this will be
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I hope you made it! Just heard on the news here in Ireland that a number of coaches could not make it up the hill and that the punters are in the coach without any heating, as the diesel ran out. could make a good story for the lawyers. One consolation is that there is going to be fresh powder all week.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
webcam shows it's closed at present in Soldue
hope you have a safe trip and good skiing

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Tue 15-02-05 16:44; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Soldeu.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Roy Hockley, I heard that too.
Legal Steve, I hope you weren't on the Firstchoice coach that got stuck ??

The Panorama transfer from the Cork flight got stuck a few miles outside Pas de La Casa on Sunday due the snow blocking roads.

They were stuck there for 16 hours ... around 24 hours on the coach in total !! Then a Firstchoice coach, with guests from the UK also got stuck .. and as the door wouldn't close properly(?) and the heating wasn't working, the Firstchoice guests had to pile onto the Panorama coach.

Sounds like a nightmare ... the Panorama head honcho did say that they would compensate the guests for the loss of time in resort !!!!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy