Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Shameful Seasonal SnowHeads Usage...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello. A quick post to admit to that darkest of dark secrets from someone who shamefully only uses snowHeads during and leading up to the Winter seaon each year Embarassed I know many of you are here all year, perennials if you like, but hopefully I can join in again now as we look forward to another terrific season ahead. I tried to get into the NEC on Friday to come and see the snowHeads stand and also the Vallee d'Aulps people - I was AGAIN working in the other hall on the Graduate Recruitment event so once again I missed out - the stingy security wouldn't even let me in for a free 10 mins during my lunch break, maybe next year I shoudl just bin the day and pay like a normal punter Toofy Grin

Last season I missed out on all of the good snow action with the arrival of a wee baby - can't complain, it was awesome. This year...was hoping for some snow action but we'll see.

Anyways, nice to see SH is lively as ever and I hope to join in as much as I can snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
MrDan, Welcome back. snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
MrDan, not shameful at all, just means you've got a life. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Heheheh, yeah I guess so. Here's looking forward to the snow anyway... Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
MrDan, Any b$gger is welcome here. Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Have you missed anything over the summer - errrr not really Laughing
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I only use sh during and leading up to the winter season. Nothing wrong with that. I'm just sad in that the lead up starts as soon as the nights start getting longer from the summer equinox onwards. Hopeless.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Boris wrote:

He missed the once in a lifetime opportunity of SKIING ALL WINTER LONG - FOR FREE, courtesey of Nixmap.
NehNeh
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hehehehe, me interest was grabbed by that so I went and did a search for Nixmap. Hahhaa, can of worms looks like an understatement. What a laaarf.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I too only use it in the winter/build up, mainly because i yearn for Skiing all through the other seasons and don't want to think about it!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Gazzza wrote:
Boris wrote:

He missed the once in a lifetime opportunity of SKIING ALL WINTER LONG - FOR FREE, courtesey of Nixmap.
NehNeh

I think the whole thread was not only entirely entertaining, and infinitely debateably it was also extremely effective and got plenty of genuine interest.

A new couple are coming to stay, there are very excited about coming.

Also we decided to go to New Zealand for 3 weeks in February so doesnt look like they will be over worked in the school holidays.

Everyones a winner and you guys are still moaning.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I am a seasonal user of Snowheads as well so don't worry about it!!! snowHead

Or is it that I should be worried and apologetic also!!! Embarassed
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy