Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski & snowboard jumble sale, Wimbledon 11th November

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
timestravel.typepad.com/travel/2009/10/the-first-great-ski-gear-jumble-sale-.html

"The Ski Club of Great Britain has teamed up with season workers website Natives.co.uk and Mad Dog Ski to launch a ‘Credit crunch ski kit sale’.

Skiers and snowboarders can sell and buy second hand kit at the Ski Club offices in Wimbledon on 11th November.

Kate Whittaker from Mad Dog Ski said about the event: “We decided to run the event after pleas from skiers and boarders to have a place to sell kit that they didn’t want but felt others may benefit from. A lot of people also don’t want to fork out for kit if it is their first time or if they are feeling credit crunched! Hopefully our ‘Credit crunch ski kit sale’ will prove a hit and stay on the snowsports calendar for years to come.”

Tickets are £5 for sellers (including a free drink on arrival). Buyers have free entry to the event. Any profits from the evening will go to Disability snowsport uk"

Great idea, good cause, I might go!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This is a great idea, i recall a similar event in New Zealand run by the Wakitipu Ski club prior to the season over there. As a first time seasonary i found it extremely useful for picking up gear that i still use today and it was cheap as.

There must be loads of good gear sat in peoples lofts and garages that beginners could use.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy