Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowHeads with vested interests

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If I had not used the forum I would not have had such a good holiday last New Year by picking up a vacancy from marcellus who some might have argued had a vested interest (which he does not). I have no connection with the ski industry (mind you after being messed around with my holidays at work I would be tempted!) and posts here are pretty genuine. The usual rule of double check things applies but I think if people are upfront about where they are based or who they work for, all the better
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cheers chrisb have a great time at the Olympic (not that I'm jealous at all)......

WHilst I disagree slightly in that I do have a vested interest in a ski related business(s) and would be unlikely to visit this site as much/all the time if I had a proper job I can justify it becuase of my companies and claim to be working whilst surfing!! Toofy Grin

chrisb, does raise an interesting slant as well........ I think there is also a difference between punting/spamming and just contributing to the forum.. I rarely say "come stay with me we are the best you won't be dissappointed blah blah blah"... I am me......................... I generally try and be helpful and if people like the look/sound of me then they might consider me/my companies..... on line reputations will become more and more important to everyone in business over the coming years and the sooner people learn how to use it effectively without reading like a bill board everytime they post the sooner they will move ahead of the competition.....

WHen in proper sales and marketing roles I was always told and of the oppinion that only a weak salesman directly mentions or knock their competition... eg... Coke vs Pepsi....... when actually selling both of them will tell retailers that they should be stocking the other... you will never (I think although someone will probably find a Pepsi spoof) see Coke saying "Pepsi - the pour mans cola" (see what I did there? Laughing ) or Pepsi saying "Coke - what's good enough for a junkie is good enough for you"... companies should play to their strengths which hopefully their competitors won't have......
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy