Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Turin transfers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone any experience/knowledge of a private transfer service from TRN airport?

3 adults and 3 kids will be needing desperately to get to Cervinia! Toofy Grin
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi slikedges,

Here are a couple of threads on Transfers from Turin. We have used CTA twice. The first time they were brilliant, cheapest by far, were awaiting for us when we arrived and absolutely no hassles at all. The second time, however, I got an email from them 3 days before we landed saying that they had to change the price and upped it by over €100. Obviously I was raging, but unfortunately did not have time to find someone else, so just had to accept it. Having said that, the service they gave was very good yet again. On both journeys they stopped at a hypermarket for us to get a good shop in before getting to the resort.

Hope that helps

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=43830&highlight=
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=44016&highlight=
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Dublinfella, hmmm! Just got a quote from cta of €242 incld vat one-way. Cheaper than ats, transfer intelligence, skiing transfer and alp-line. Don't like the idea that they might just add €100 onto it on a whim, though Shocked . The hotel we're going to says they can arrange one-way for €235 but don't know if that includes vat yet. Thanks for relating your experience. snowHead
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you want to do it on the cheap and kids are old enough how about the bus, ? a cheap and pretty reliable option. Not sure on timings but do know you have to change at Chatillion (town at bottom of valley going up to Cervinia). Transfer with TO another option perhaps.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Guyrhofen, early flight times mean we'll want the quickest option but thanks for your suggestion
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
slikedges, Would hiring a people carrier be cheaper? Dont know but worth checking! We hired a small car a drove to Sauze. For us it was cheaper.

Have fun!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Roy Hockley, I need to look at that but would probably need a Vito/Traffic etc and we're there for a fortnight... Confused
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
slikedges, Ok, that would probably work out much more expensive!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi slikedges,

I spent a fair bit of time trying to get cheaper and I have to say CTA were definitely the best price. I think even after they increased the price they were still cheaper. I would just try and nail them down as hard as possible. The biggest thing is that they take no deposit, so you are not stuck, although this did freak me out the first time, as I had visions of 15 Irish people stranded in Turin, trying to get to Val D'Isere. Happily, no bother. I think you should be grand, but I was mightly annoyed when it happened to me, esp after I had recommended them on here a couple of times. Ah well, onwards and upwards - very jealous of the two weeks!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Dublinfella, might accidentally copy the local tourist office, my hotel and turin airport into my confirmation email... wink
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I like your work Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy