Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Edited

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
delete

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 24-02-10 21:26; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
im

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Wed 24-02-10 21:26; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ledge, don't buy rental bindings (why do you think you need rental bindings? I assume these skis are for your personal use?).

I'm not very technical but I think people need a bit more info before they can advise you. eg. what are your skis?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Wed 24-02-10 21:26; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ledge, just get them set up for yourself and hope they'll be fine.

All bindings have a bit of adjustment, the buyer could have them remounted later if they still didn't fit.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ledge, If they're freeride skis go for a flat mounting directly to the ski. Note that mounting jigs designed to position the bindings on the ski in the middle of their length adjustment which usually allows them to accomoodate at least one boot size larger or smaller. However your boot length of 335mm is at the very large end of the market so it's very unlikely that a future owner would want to make them bigger. When you get them mounted I'd recommend getting the tech to adjust the bindings to their longest setting (ie back the forward pressure off almost fully) & then shorten the jig length by the same amount so that the bindings will fit your current boots but can be made considerably smaller in the future if required.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ok thanks. Got to resurrect my buying bindings post.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy