Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing in Banff

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am really impressed by this site: it's an incredible resource for skiers. We've been producing mini-documentaries with a focus on winter pastimes in the Canadian Rockies. See an example here.

Also, find a brief quiz for people interested in travelling to Canada where you can determine what kind of traveller you are and where you'd be best served on your trip. You can find the quiz here.

I'll bet you're an adventurer...

Enjoy!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
canadiantourism, you missed
http://youtube.com/v/anwy2MPT5RE
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
canadiantourism, Nope, came in as a cultural explorer Shocked But I dont want to go to new Brunswick and Nova Scotia Sad I'd want to visit BC Toofy Grin
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
canadiantourism, some of the videos are actually pretty cool.

As official Snowheads Resort Reviewer I would be delighted to accept a trip to Banff and report back for the website.

Thank you!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
arv, I wish I could offer a trip. Hopefully you noticed, though, that participants in the traveller quiz are eligible to win a trip. Big thanks for the compliments on our videos. They're really well produced and we're making sure to visit all corners of Canada to ensure that they're well-represented.

Bones, BC is gorgeous! I've spent a few seasons skiing in the Rockies at Lake Louise and Kicking Horse, and have yet to make a trip out to Revelstoke's newly-expanded resort. Everyone I've spoken with has been raving about their snow. Maybe this winter...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
canadiantourism, definitely go to Revvy. Do NOT stay in the Canyon Motor Inn.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
arv, duly noted!

I've spent plenty of time in Revvy in summer but have only passed through in winter. The people living there are definitely there for the mountains and it's a great place for biking and rock climbing. It's incredible how much buzz the hill has generated in the last couple of years. It's really turning into a year-round hotbed for mountain activities.

You've skied in Revvy?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
canadiantourism, yeh 07/08 season visited from Banff. It was absolutely packed (busy weekend) but enjoyed fresh tracks for most of the weekend and there wasn't even snow filling in the tracks. Be interested to go back if a few more of the expansion lifts go up and if they do extend in to South Bowl (and further).

Still think I prefer KH to Revelstoke.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'd love to see another lift / expansion go in at Kicking Horse, but I've had some of the best turns of my life there. There's a tremendous amount of terrain, and it'd be fantastic to see another bowl open up. If I'm not mistaken, that was the plan at the time of the last expansion.

Skiers are never satisfied... such is the case, no? C'est la vie!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
canadiantourism, I'd second skiing Revvy, having done so twice in the last two years Toofy Grin Fantastic place, no lift queues and plenty of powder and trees Cool

Going to be a shame to see it spoilt and the effect it will have on the town. Go before it gets too big Madeye-Smiley
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy