Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone skiing Banff? lift pass special

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi ,If you are thinking of coming to Banff this year for your skiing holiday, you will know that the lift pass prices are very expensive. So take a look at www.skibanff.com and take a look at the sunshine marmot pass. Its great value. Its the cost of 1 day skiing at sunshine, then you could save 13 dollars for day 2, and 3 =26 in saving but then day 4 is free saving you another 75 dollars. day 5 and 6 again 13 dollars off and day 7 free again.
This is for Sunshine and Marmot basin only, you will not be able to use it at Lake Louise.

If when you have checked this out, you are interested, send me a message , and i will help you get them. This is a great saving, especially , when money is tight.

Hope this helps some people.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Gjspain, we juggled around with passes on our Banff trip. Our kids were over 12, but the big 3 pass didn't have a youth rate. Saved a few hundred dollars by buying separate LL and Sunshine passes, as we could get youth rates. We didn't need the ski bus as we had a car. Under 12 and they would have skied for free with our tour op.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Gjspain, We're going to Banff for new year. Yeah I know it'll be cold!! I'd looked at the Marmot card before, but thought they were for locls only. Is this why you could help us get them? I've a cousin in Edmonton who could maybe get them for us. What is involved?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Jumper, Yes they are for locals really, but who knows who is local?. Your cousin could get them for you no problem. They can buy them at safeway at customer service desk. They are on sale till the end of the year only.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Gjspain, Great, I'll get onto that now. Thanks for the heads up.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy