Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lone Wolf and Cub ride again - week/short break from 27th Dec, somewhere near an airport in Europe

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello!
I'm thinking about taking/hoping to take my daughter (she's six and a half now) for her second ski trip after Christmas/over New Year. Anywhere European within easy reach of a well connected airport (e.g. Geneva, Grenoble, etc). If anybody has booked a chalet but have been let down by two people, happy to fill the space! That sort of thing...
Cheers!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey there, how are things?

I can't offer surplus space in a chalet, but I'll be in Alpe d'Huez that week with my son (aged Cool and mrs horizon whom you've met, so if you head that way let me know and we can hook up. We're in self-catering at the insistence of my parents...

It's close to Grenoble but I have no idea what do flights from the UK cost for that period. I do know that there's quite a bit of availability in ADH compared to other places I've looked, so you may be able to get a decent deal.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey mate, long time! Thanks for the suggestion, Grenoble flights are certainly cheaper than Geneva for that period, so I'll have a sniff around ADH and see what's going...say hi to Mrs Horizon!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
wozza, Erro, if you fail at ADH, we have 1 room left at Le Morzenettaz. Got a couple of other ankle biters staying too.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy