Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Sunday - 1250 today

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For those who miss out on the Eurosport coverage, Ski Sunday gives us a whole 55 mins of the latest action today - Hazel Irvine, Graham Bell and Matt Chilton presenting this all too brief programme.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks for the reminder PG, and maybe I will manage it this time with the kids being away.
I'll set the alarm now.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:
1250 today

Ah, I was thinking that was its age, or is that the age of David Vine?

If Ski Sunday began in the year 755 BC, how was it transmitted?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
And for those able to watch Eurosport, at twelve hundred hours Greenwich Mean Time today you can watch the final alpine event of the World Championships, as the teams fight for gold (rather devalued though, several teams have dropped out....)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks PG, program just finished. Great fun. And I loved the Herminators roar at the end.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Flip, flip, flip .. found out too late !! Its soooo annoying that they keep changing the time !!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I agree Sonya
Quote:

Its soooo annoying that they keep changing the time !!

I was in a shop and noticed skiing on the television Sad
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
PG, Great, I wonderered where it had gone when I tried to turn over about 4.30. Puzzled

I also caught a "Ski Sunday" special at about 11.30 pm mid-week last week - then promptly fell asleep about 5 mins in Blush
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy