Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Opticians Ski Club

Poster: A snowHead
Anyone wanting to catch up on goggle trends should be able to find something appealing here.

Anything take your fancy?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are they the 118 year-old skiers mentioned on another thread?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The two hunks on the left and right are modelling 'over the glass' goggles, but they didn't read the manual.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
A view from the spyhole in the locked door of the SCGB V'Despair club chalet. The next step was setting the dogs on the crumbly old ingrates for being an embarrassment.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Whoops, Masque.

again
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Masque, that's not possible, because no one over 60 is allowed on SCGB trips...
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There's obviously been some misunderstanding. The photo shows the Opticians Ski Club of Ohio, which welcomes new members over the age of 65 who have four eyes and bionic vision.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
David Goldsmith wrote:
There's obviously been some misunderstanding. The photo shows the Opticians Ski Club of Ohio, which welcomes new members over the age of 65 who have four eyes and bionic vision.

How long have you been a member? Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Very funny. The free bus pass is my main goal right now. Hoping for a concession on prescription goggles if it's part of the OSCO membership package.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
"After the introduction of Euthanasia at the SCGB, Bill, Bob, Frank and Cyril cancelled their membership and spent the money on some new clobber. Thank God for Ebay."
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
The guy in the middle - is he a major force in welding, or Eddie the Eagle's uncle?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I think he was a trainee kamikaze pilot in the war and just kept the goggles. Never did understand why kamikaze pilots wore helmets, what's that all about?
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Radios.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

Never did understand why kamikaze pilots wore helmets, what's that all about?

I don't know - why don't you ask the survivors? Were there any survivors? The only helmetted kamikaze around here are skiers (like Wear the Fox me Helmet)

Last edited by You know it makes sense. on Sun 13-02-05 22:04; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
DB, I know you were just being a "goofball", but the "truth" is actually quite interesting. wink
ski holidays
Do other snowHeads share our difficulty in finding ski goggles for smaller heads?

Evo & Pritt
latest report
Mr & Mrs Sticks, have you tried attaching small bits of elastic to soft contact lenses?
snow report
skanky, Very Happy I think the middle one has just spotted a really fit bird
snow report
Yes, I should have mentioned - this is actually the Birdwatching Subcommittee of the Opticians Ski Club of Ohio.
snow conditions
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing You lot are just plain bonkers, very funny keep up the good work.
ski holidays
When asked about how they choose which run to take, Ohio Opticians Ski Club's famous Siamese triplets suggest that the biggest problem is coping with angulation when three legs are thrown into the equation.

Their coach (far right) said that T-bars also tended to cause confusion and that pomas were definitely out.
snow report
These opticians seem to prefer yellow lenses - recommended if you like yellow snow.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy