Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Metro Ski Show Tickets Free - and T-shirt offer

Poster: A snowHead
Courtesy of the kind people at VOS media (the Metro Ski show's organisers) we have 10 weekday tickets and 10 Anyday tickets to give away.
Tickets will be allocated via the complex mechanism of: 'whoever asks first'.
So - PM Admin now! snowHead
Every ticket needs to go to an individual snowHead so if you've a +1 in mind, get them registered quick - free registration for a free ticket? Not the worst deal you'll be offered this week Wink

Also, as we're always up for things that help snowHeads hook up with each other more effectively at events like this:

Any snowHead on a stand at the London or Birmingham shows is welcome to a free T-shirt to declare their snowHeadliness to passing snowHeads snowHead
Well... it's only going to encourage a few people to stop and talk to you isn't it Wink
Just PM Admin and we'll sort it out.

Anyone who would like to wear a snowHeads T-shirt to one of the ski-shows as a visitor may have one for a super-bargain-discount price of only £10. (but you do have to promise to wear it to the show, OK? Little Angel )
ORDER HERE: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1340142#1340142

Takers for tickets so far are:
Weekday only
Freddie Paellahead
Sally L
Jo225
kitenski
skichampcouk
Brizatow
Radar
Dav
Mrs radar

Anyday
.Ro
Rungsp
skidog
eva-peva
ssnowman
oneword
Gainz
magicrichard
Dr Che
Corkscrew

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 18-10-09 23:44; edited 3 times in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
One anyday ticket please!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Welcome to snowHeads Corkscrew! snowHead

OK, that's all the Anyday tickets gone.

2 weekday tickets remain.

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Fri 16-10-09 18:45; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bizarrely I have received one free ticket and a voucher for a further half price ticket to the Brum show in the mail. Wonder what I did to deserve this?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
one weekday ticket left!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
queen bodecia, Travelled with/registered for a brochure from Crystal? Toofy Grin - I got the same in the mail today, and there was a compliments slip from Crystal in with the voucher. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I would love to go to london on a weekday!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Alastair Pink, that'll be it then!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
All tickets are gone now but - I expect a few more will show up between now and then though.

I suggest that this topic is used to post news of any further tickets as they become available.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
£10? You should be paying people to wear those tshirts in public Toofy Grin
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
You're saying you don't like the t-shirt arv?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Has anyone had their tickets arrive? I was aiming to go tomorrow, but no tickets have appeared in the post, and I will leave for the big smoke before postie pops by tomorrow....
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
kitenski, mine arrived today.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
mine arrived this morning, thanks admin!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
bah !! thanks for not cheering me up..
snow conditions
T-shirt arrived today - Thanks Admin! See all snowHead there on Thursday...
latest report
JimW, I'm going on Thursday too! See you there snowHead

(And I'll be wearing my new T-shirt... )
ski holidays
kitenski, I noticed that there's a special offer price of £5 tickets for Wednesday on the ski show website. So it's not too bad if your ticket hasn't turned up... & then you could go again on Thursday or Friday if it does Toofy Grin
snow report
will be coming to show Friday so will stop by say hi and maore than likely buy one of these.... Toofy Grin
latest report
Jo225, I think i'll be wearing an odd combination of Tshirt and suit...
ski holidays
Jo225 wrote:
kitenski, I noticed that there's a special offer price of £5 tickets for Wednesday on the ski show website. So it's not too bad if your ticket hasn't turned up... & then you could go again on Thursday or Friday if it does Toofy Grin

yeh I noticed that last night, so stumped up and am now on the train to london with a printed off ticket!! They do add a booking charge of £1.35 on top of that fiver....
snow report
JimW, that'll be my combo today too. Although the all black t-shirt and suit means i may be mistaken for Jonny Cash. Cool
snow report
kitenski, Tickets arrived Monday, going Thursday Smile Hoping for T shirt today
ski holidays
Well, I've had to revert to being one of the mugs who had to buy the ticket to get in, but I should be there on Saturday in my lovely new T-shirt being sent from Admin.

Who else will be there on Sat?
ski holidays
Didn't see any Snowheads T-shirts today and did a couple of circuits of the show. Lots of freeloaders (me included!) to enjoy the wine and nibbles - lovely wines from Chile and red wine and parmesan from Italy upstairs. Ski Club were handing out Cava until they ran out of glasses. Show was definitely better than last year, £5 entrance today and not crowded. Good to see a strong Japanese presence. Still a lot of clothing that you feel you saw there a couple of years ago plus a few stands totally unrelated to snow sports, like perfume!
snow conditions
skilegs,
Quote:

lovely wines from Chile and red wine and parmesan from Italy upstairs. Ski Club were handing out Cava until they ran out of glasses.
Aha, at last, an actual reason to go the Ski Show. wink Where's that £5 offer? Or was it only for today?
ski holidays
some good deals on at lastminute.com right now.
latest report
Anyone going tomorrow? Friday?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Mouth, Friday for me too
latest report
skilegs, I was there wearing my t-shirt

.................and I saw one other from a distance
snow report
Boris, Was that it? Why did you not run after the other snowHead? It could have been beautiful. Very Happy
ski holidays
I'll be braving the hordes on Sat with Mrs C and little C. My guess is that the Husky stand will be the most popular with 1 of us!!!
latest report
My tickets didn't arrive Sad
snow report
Mouth, anarchicsaltire, yup friday for me to - delivering the bar fridge to keep the prosecco cool on the Dolomiti Stars/Simply Dolomiti stand ( sueski ) & then staying on for a few of the cold ones !

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Thu 22-10-09 21:40; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
ph wrote:
Boris, Was that it? Why did you not run after the other snowHead? It could have been beautiful. Very Happy

Didn't fancy him Laughing
ski holidays
Boris, Was it snowpatrol? Laughing
snow conditions
Well, I had a lovely time at the show today - thanks very much to admin for the ticket Very Happy

Nice to bump into some friends (including a couple with whom we skied on the first Mountain Sun Atomic promotion a couple of years ago - small world, we met them in Grenoble airport last year as well Laughing )

Thanks to in garbure we trust for all the info on Bareges snowHead We may be seeing you some time in the coming season!

Oh, & I won a nice rucksack Very Happy Also won a wheely thingy for skis, but I'm not sure that will be quite so useful... Being on an obviously winning streak, I entered many competitions, so I'm sure I'll be reporting back soon on my fabulous free holidays... Toofy Grin
snow report
Well, my T-Shirt arrived to my desk at work yesterday, thanks Admin!

I shall be sporting the T-shirt in the Olympia tomorrow, hopefully not freezing my torso off due to the nasty wet weather that's forecast!
latest report
Boris, I was there, but my T shirt wasn't Crying or Very sad was waiting for me when I got home after the show Smile
Mr.Si, your should be OK at the show, the weather was quite acceptable for T shirt wearing within Olympia Laughing
snow report
I have a suggestion so that everybody can have a fair chance to win the weekday tickets and the anyday tickets. The admin should designate a specified time when to start sending pm to the admin. That way everybody will have a fair chance to anticipate when the tickets will be given away. Look, I have just read the latest promo and surely more than 10 members have already ready it ahead of me. By the way, the T-shirts are cool!

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy