Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfers to Les Gets from Geneva

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any recommendations please. Cheapest I can find are Action Transfers at 320 euros for 8 people. Arriving 3rd and returning 10 April.

Thanks

Jo
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is that each way?

Altibus charge €54 return if you like buses and the times work for you (kids cheaper): www.altibus.com
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jo reuben, Skiddy Gonzales are coming up with 340 euros for 8 people return - and that is with a 15% discount if booked in October. www.skiidygonzales.com/
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
What michael stocking, says. Bargain and frequent. OK for 8 people yo may get a minibus hire cheaper but I thought the bus was an excellent service.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jo reuben, agree with both michael and pam. Skiidy price is very good. Have used them for weekend trips no problems.
And the sombrero is very useful when you come out at arrivals at Geneva Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
jo reuben, These guys also come up at 340 euros for 8 people.
http://www.geneva-airport-transfers.com/index.asp
Has anyone else used them?, I plan on using them to get to Flaine and back.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
There are also www.ski-lifts.com, www.skitransfers.com, www.alp-line.com.

Seem to think that they are all much of a muchness when it comes to their pricing. At least with your number you would most likely be getting a minibus to yourselves in any case so not hanging about for others. Alp-line are based in the village.

We have had friends use the bus and we then pick them up - you would need a taxi from the bus stop probably to where you are staying - unless that is an easy walking distance.

Will be interesting to hear what you decide to do.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Jo,

We'll do the round trip for you at 300 Euros.. give us a call for this special rate: 0033 450 54 73 72

www.morzexpress.com

p.s. you'll have a van to yourselves Happy)

Cheers.

Andrew
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Fab responses, thanks everyone!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy