Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sunday to Sunday who flies where?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Am currently doing a search for a Xmas trip with Sunday flights - going out on the 20th December - but the only ones I can find are to Italy or Andorra - can anyone recommend any tour companies that operate travel and transfers on Sundays? thanks in anticipation!!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try skitotal (as long as you want a chalet).
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ski olympic
Silver ski
Both great companies
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bottleofbolly, some of the big TOs use Turin for their Southern French Alps resorts such as Serre Chevalier, Montgenevre etc, these flights are often on Sundays.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skival in st. anton
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
sarah wrote:
bottleofbolly, some of the big TOs use Turin for their Southern French Alps resorts such as Serre Chevalier, Montgenevre etc, these flights are often on Sundays.

Or Grenoble increasingly, even for Tarentaise.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi

Where are you wanting to fly from?

I am having difficulty flying from the nort to Italy on a Sunday, and was wondering where you found flights?

I know it answering your question with a question - sorry wink
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
srhmart, there is a charter flight from Newcastle to Turin.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
srhmart, Have a look on skyscanner.net. It lists most of the airports in the UK and Europe. I have had a quick look and you can also fly with Thomas cook on a charter flight from Manchester to Turin on a Sunday in Winter.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'm hoping to fly from Birmingham....fingers crossed
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I have also had trouble finding a flight from the north to Turin. I found a company selling the charter flights to Turin, but they all seem to leave ridiculously early!

http://www.ski-flights.com/

Might help someone. I fancied the Birmingham flight but it ends 7.03?

Easyjet fly from Luton, and ryanair from Stansted, but thats not overly helpful to those in the north as they also leave early. I have decided to opt for BA from Gatwick and stay in a B&B the night before. BA are competitive once you factor in all the hidden charges on the low costies!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
srhmart wrote:
Hi

Where are you wanting to fly from?

I am having difficulty flying from the nort to Italy on a Sunday, and was wondering where you found flights?

I know it answering your question with a question - sorry wink

I flew from Liverpool to Venice (Treviso) with RyanAir last year on a Sunday. Pretty sure they are still doing those flights.
From there it was an easy drive up to Arabba.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Easy jet fly Liverpool to Innsbruck Sunday to Sunday.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thanks everyone, but have now gone on a completely different tack and have booked Baqueira, Spain with Ski Miquell!!! Puzzled
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Total/Esprit fly Sunday-Sunday.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy