Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sandi IV - Pas de la Casa

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has stayed or heard anything from friends about the Sandi IV in Pas de la Casa.

We are staying there in March and only have the reviews from websites etc... but wanted to know if anyone had actually stayed there in the past...

any info would be grately appreciated....

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
stayed there several years ago. two of us in an apartment "for 6". there were two fold down bunks in the corridor opposite the "ktichen" (two hot plates, a fridge and a sink), a double sofa bed round the corner in the lounge and twin beds in a "bedroom" made by putting up a wall in the middle of the "lounge" - it didn;t even reach to the ceiling. There'd have been very little privacy within the apartment if there weremore than two of us.

the apartment building is typical 70's style, hard flooring / walls / ceiling, very echoey so you can hear everyone getting home from the cilbs at 4 am - and they can hear you geting up at 8 for the snow Smile

it's right at the top of town - yo ca walk down the zig-zag road all the way, or as we did, at the first bend, cut through onto the slopes. we didn't ski down from there though as we left skis and boots in a cage that the tour-op had underneath the ticket office at the foot of the lifts. It's still not bad, takes no more than ten minutes in regular shoes to walk back up from town.

we paid for half board there and back then it was edible, but I remember no more than that.

this was back in 1998 - things may well have changed
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry to say this but it's grotty and ranks as one of my top 3 worst places I've ever stayed. Sadly it's not improved since NBT was there- just as noisy every night. Take earplugs. Also the 'beds' are rickety bunks that weren't even made up when we arrived, revealing stained pillows and mattresses. YUCK!! I don't ask for much on holiday but I was well pissed off at having to make up my own bed!!
Also there was never enough hot water and there was a horrible smell in the bathroom. The reception request a cash deposit on arrival and don't return it until they have checked your room even if you are checking out at 4am. Could you change your booking??!!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lennon, believe me you will love it. Its a Club 18-30 equivalent and no-one sleeps. I know you like Underground and flugel so there you go. Last year we met 10 lads from Stanley on a stag do - they loved it.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lennon, Ive been inside it and slept in it- looked fine to me!! Its up the top of the hill, but that just means you get loads of drunken chats on the way home with randoms!

Easy enough to get on the slopes, the worst bit is the early pick up on the sunday morning - they make you walk miles in the freezing cold when ur either hammered or knackered

Your only going to sleep there- its basic, but no better or worse than any self catering ive stayed in ski resorts. Most self catering ask for a deposit, as far as I know thats pretty standard accross the board, ive never had any trouble getting it back, as long as you dont wreck the place you'll be fine.

Chill - You'll have a great time!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
nbt wrote:
a "bedroom" made by putting up a wall in the middle of the "lounge" - it didn;t even reach to the ceiling.

Brilliant! I don't know how these people get away with it (TOs and apartment owners, I mean).
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have stayed there twice m8 and have had great times there - it is VERY basic but as said it is a 18-30's type of place and eveyone is out on the lash till the early hours. As Nadenoodlee said - you will love the random talks about nothing on ure way back from the pubs.

There is a decent lil bar in the apts with a couple of pool tables as well ....

Overall, a good little place to doss. You will enjoy!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I echo Helena's report. One of the worst places I have stayed in. Disugusting rooms that don't look as though they have been cleaned for 20 years. A little thing I know but ours didn't have any toilet roll when we arrived (and all shops were shut) and the hotel refused to give us any !!!

I suppose it depends on what you want?? If you are a young-ish person that just wants somewhere to sleep then it will be OK...if you want to finish the day and go back and chill out then you are in for an almighty shock.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy