Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bus strike - Grenoble

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
VFD - the public company that covers virtually all the ski resort transfers from the Grenoble train station, is on strike. Apparently this has seriously affected access to the likes of Alpe d'Huez and 2 Alpes. No confirmation as yet as to when the conflict will be resolved (the company is set to be partly privatised soon).

Anyone heading for the Isère resorts transiting by Grenoble should check the situation - taxis might be the only way to continue their journey until this is sorted.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Don't worry Pete, private bus companies came to the rescue and ferried everyone to resort. So much for public service, eh?

Miserable day for anyone taking the car, between 150 to 200 km of traffic jams on the motorways. A 60km tailback on the A43 Chambéry Lyon motorway and as you will know looking out your window, 20km of jams around BsM Thank god it was raining below about 1800 meters so no snow blocking the roads into resort.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
davidof, you know what I think about the French civil service! Was it one of their 24 hour strikes because they fancied a day off or is it set to continue?

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Sat 12-02-05 22:13; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Some of the VFD buses have run, but they're officially on strike. Clearly it's not unanimous though! I saw one up here an hour ago. (it was moving)! Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy