Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SKI RESORTS WITHIN EASY REACH OF MILAN LINATE

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hI,
CAN ANYONE SUGGEST SOME NICE SKI RESORTS THAT CAN BE REACHED EASILY FROM MILAN LINATE? WE HAVE OUR FLIGHTS BOOKED ALREADY AND AN APARTMENT BUT BECAUSE WE REALLY DONT` WANT TO TRAVEL WITH 2 VERY SELFISH FRIENDS WHO LEFT US STUCK THERE FOR TRANSPORT (VERY LONG STORY), I WOULD RATHER NOT GO AT ALL RATHER THAN HAVING TO LOOK AT THEM). I DONT KNOW IF WE WILL BE REFUNDED OF OUR DEPOSIT FROM THE APARTMENT PROBABLY NOT, BUT SINCE WE ARE FINDING THE JOURNEY UP TO LIVIGNO VERY DIFFICULT AND EXPENSIVE (BECAUSE WE HAVE TO PAY A FULL TAXI FARE OUR SELVELVES UP AND BACK) MAYBE IT WILL BE WORTH LOOKING FOR SOMEWHERE ELSE. I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO LIVIGNO SO MUCH AND OUR APARTMENT WAS LOVELY! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! WE WOULD LIKE SOMEWHERE THAT IS SIMILAR TO LIVIGNO, WITH GOOD NIGHTLIFE, SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS AND GOOD APRES SKI, SOMWHERE VERY LIVELY AND WITH TRADITIONAL FEEL TO IT! WE ARE BEGINNER SKIERS WE WENT LAST YEAR FOR THE FIRST TIME AND GOT 2 LESSONS AND WE WERE DOING OK. WE ARE TRAVELLING WITH OUR 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER ALSO. THANKS!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
TURN THE CAPS LOCK KEY OFF PLEASE

thanks

http://www.j2ski.com/ski_resorts/Airports/Milan_Linate.html has a list of travel times from Linate. Of those I have only been to Cervinia which was great, but perhaps not quite what you were looking for as I don't think it's massively kid friendly (depends on where you stay)
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
i had the caps key on by mistake i wasn`t trying to be rude! sorry! i realised half way through how bad it looked but was in a hurry so couldn`t go back and do it again. thanks for your reply
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You can take public transport to Livigno, should be affordable. Train and then bus via Bormio if I remember correctly.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Why not stay in Bormio? It's great!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Might be cheaper to hire a car than return taxi to/from Livigno

Some resorts have a bus transfer service, cant remember which ones, but other posters might, so if u can ascertain which resorts these are head to one of these

try trip advisor for info as well, there should be a milan forum, these would be a good place to get info on public transport, if using public transport why not get public transport to a city or large town near your resort, and get a taxi the last 20km

No harm to have a look at googlemaps
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
thank you evreyone for your help i will look up on all the info you gave me! i did actually think of Bormio too, i`ll try find out more about it, thanks! Unfortunately neither of us drive so we cant hire a car!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy