Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hemel Snow Centre supports Ed Drake with fundraiser

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This Wednesday, the Snow Centre at Hemel Hempstead is supporting Britain's number one male Alpine Skier, Ed Drake, in his Olympic bid with a special fundraising event. It has teamed up with ski holiday expert Scott Dunn to host a VIP fundraising evening on 7th October to raise money for the skier. Activities will include a pro-celeb parallel slalom, the chance to try out new Snow and Rock kit, mingle with top sports personalities and chance to win a top luxury holiday prize....Ed, 23, is a full time member of the British team and is currently ranked sixth in the world in his age group.
Anyone interested in winning the prize and helping Britain get to the Olympics should go to: http://www.scottdunn.com/ski/ed-drake-scott-dunn.html
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Some of the BASI trainers are also hosting ski clinics at this. More info here:

http://www.basi.org.uk/docs/Ed%20Drake%20latest%20e-news.pdf
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
el Hen wrote:
Ed, 23, is a full time member of the British team and is currently ranked sixth in the world in his age group.

Really? I'd have assumed his age group was adult males, does he have a No 6 world ranking?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Should be YOB - 1986. Ed is currently ranked No 45 in World in Super G
Still pretty damn good though!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Plugboy, beat me to it - just been scouring the FIS site! 45th in SG - it is damn good and still a few years off his prime....
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy