Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking to buy a pair of twin tips! Any recomendations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey there, I've been skiing for a good few years but only really started seriously getting into in the past 2 seasons. I've got a pair of Salomon X-wing 8s that have served me well and i like them but i want to have a little fun in the park and a bit of off piste action. I'm a good intermediate looking to progress to an advanced skier, 5ft 11 and 70kg

Any recomendations on a pair of twin tips that will serve me well all over the mountain?
Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
1873Chris, if you look about 4 posts down from yours you'll find this thread which might help...

(your dimensions may be different, but the crux is the same).
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks mate

I'm not that sure wot effect the fact that he seems to be smaller a bit lighter but a better skier would have but i'll check it out
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
1873Chris, the difference in weight would impact upon choice of ski length especially imo.

Style of skiier and level of experience would likely influence type of ski chosen - but then again so does everything else from resorts skiied, friends skiied with, favourite colour(!), destination to be skiied, you name it...

The thread does contain a lot of sound options for the kind of ski you're looking for though, and is a good place to start.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
1873Chris, if your looking for a good price I'ld try PM'ing kiwi1 to see if he has a suitable pair of Pilgrim or Da Nolie left.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
sounds like you're after an all-mountain twin so I'd leave the Da'nollie out of it, it's a symetrical park twin thats mounted centrally, if you after some Icleantics then go Pilgrim or Nomad...both awesome skis.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy