Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Le Corbier at Christmas?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Might have a chance of a decent deal and I was thinking of booking.

Going with the family so a high end sporty resort is not so important more easy access skiing, decent intermediate slopes and not mega priced lunch stops (is that possible now?), friendly ski school etc.

Any thoughts anyone?

Cheers

S
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
scotabroad, sorry, can't help at all but I just looked it up, and it looks terrific!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
scotabroad, I've been to St Sorlin D'Arves, which is also in the Les Sybelles area, a couple of times and it ticks most of your boxes. Le Corbier is pig ugly though. St Sorlin review here
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've skied in La Toussuire, many times, which is next to Corbier although not for a few years. I used to recommend La Grange if you ski over to La T, the view is really good its next to a piste just before you get down to the village. Ask in resort and someone will know. As a point of interest I think I read that the French rozzers recently arrested three members of ETA holed up in Le Corbier last month.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have been there for a weekend in March for the last two years and will be going back again next season.

I only bought the odd coffee in the bars but thought they were cheaper than elsewhere.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
scotabroad, I've skied this area at Xmas (from a base down the valley)....the slopes were fine but the links between the resorts were closed so the area was limited. Simply solved for us by tossing the ski boots in the boot, hopping in the car and tootling round to the neighbouring resorts in our ski socks. Nice skiing and the prices on the mountain were very cheap (but that was a few years ago before the Euro crashed!). I'd happily go back there again sometime.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
thanks folks sounds pretty good to me.

Fyi i booked a family of four deal with Rocketski. Sharing a room, half board, flights, transfers, flying from Manchester on the 19th, staying for christmas and back on the 26th.

£1117 for four people, i'm quite pleased with that! Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy