Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SnowHeads in Whistler-21st MArch onwards.

Poster: A snowHead
Oiii, I never said the Choccie was for sharing. I've been had...

Shock
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Robbie,
What about the gin and vodka? All yours or for sharing?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
NO, i always need more drinking buddies, thats fine Blush
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Robbie, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mouth, I would warn you though, Robbie once saw the sign "Drink Canada Dry" and she thought it was a challenge.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Wear The Fox Hat,
Excellent. We should get on just fine us girls!! wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wear The Fox Hat,
Laughing
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
stuarth, you knew that already.

Mouth, let me just say that you need to keep an eye on your drink, or she'll have it too.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Wear The Fox Hat,
And you wouldn't?
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Mouth, I'd never take a drink from in front of a lady unless she offered it to me first.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Wear The Fox Hat,
Ah.. a gentleman with a pair of pistols and manners too! wink
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
By the way do you all know each other - I mean have you all actually met?
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
He he he, just come back on line, and what do i find - SLANDER!

Of course
Quote:

"Drink Canada Dry"
was a challenge, what else could it have been? I stand by that, all be it swaying slightly!!

But Wear The Fox Hat, what if our backs were turned??

Mouth, Yes, i have met both these Guys. Had lunch with Wear The Fox Hat, years ago at the ski show thru a mutual friend. Skiied with stuarth, in Janaury - he knocked me off a drop on to the cat track below (and no, i dont plan on letting him forget it!)

snowHead
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Got to take my happiness where ever i can find it, and i have finallly seen the word snow in a Whistler weather forecast again!

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/ski/weather/tenday/604038

(Some magic moderator type person, feel free to make my link look half decent Embarassed )
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Robbie,
Hey thats the day I arrive in resort - well what do you know. Foxy's dancing works!!
latest report
Robbie wrote:
Got to take my happiness where ever i can find it, and i have finallly seen the word snow in a Whistler weather forecast again!

You mean like this?

(Some magic moderator type person, feel free to make my link look half decent Embarassed )
snow conditions
Laughing , HURRAH. That'll be my first day up the hill.

I thought i could take the credit, my communicating with the snow fairies and sleeping with my pass under my pillow. Little Angel
snow conditions
Thanks Foxy, good man!
ski holidays
Robbie,
It must be all the Yorkies he is eating/buying!!
ski holidays
Robbie,
Where are you staying?
snow report
What, adding extra weight to his dancing?? NehNeh

Tyndall Stone Lodge, apartment booked thru Allura.
It is in Village North, between the Brew House and the IGA.

And you...
snow report
Mouth, I'd guess she'll be sleeping under a table at the GLC or Longhorn.
snow report
...except on Thursdays, when she'll be earning more drink money, if she doesn't get The BOOT off stage...
snow conditions
Robbie,
A friend of a friend's condo in Market Place Lodge, Whistler Village North - I guess pretty near to you.. unless of course Foxy is correct.........!!
snow conditions
Wear The Fox Hat, cheeky boy.
And anyway the Peelers at The Boot are on on Monday and Wendesady nights, arent they?

Oh yes, Mouth, 1 minute away. Toofy Grin
snow report
Doh, Wear The Fox Hat, i was wrong, the Boot Ballet is now Mon, Tue, Wed and Thur nights. I guess business is good!
ski holidays

mmm[/img]
latest report
How will I recognise everyone. I'll be with 2 long-haired male teenagers, and hubby.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Helen Beaumont, easy - Robbie will be doing her impersonation of Deadly, quaffing Pino Grigio. Mouth will be, well mouthing off about something or other, and probably just sitting in the middle of the bar, blocking everyone. Stuart will be wearing full body armour to prevent any injuries when Robbie runs into him.

Apart from that, I can't help. Very Happy
ski holidays
Wear The Fox Hat, slander (again) i will be the one in body armour for when Stuarth runs into ME.

Helen, you are going to wear your snowheads T, are you not? So we will find you!!

snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead sleeps
snow report
Robbie, I'm told it should arrive by then .
snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead sleeps!
snow conditions
OK guys, here's another one for you. We've decided on a lie-in on Easter Sunday (but only if there's been no snow), and a leisurely brunch before heading up the mountain. Any suggestions?
ski holidays
For Brunch I quite like the place next to La Bocca (which is opposite the Crystal Lodge, next to the Amsterdam Pub), can't remember what it's called but it's kind of connected to la Bocca. Near to the market place so a good people watching spot. I'll walk past it this evening and let you know what it's called. Going to Ric's Grill which is a new place under the Crystal Lodge, very good food and not too expensive - nice!! snowHead

Don't want to dissapoint you but to use a local expression, the snow sucked big time today - bullet hard and never really thawed out, ski out only just hanging in there - Robbie, I hope you've ordered at least several feet of snow! On the up side we went for a walk to Lost Lake yesterday and it was great (the walk would normally be closed as it is the cross country/snowshoeing trails!).

Strange you mentioning me in body armour in the GLC, did you have a secret spy there last sunday as I was there for err... quite a while in my ski gear (including body armour - extremely canadian III survival celebration!) snowHead
snow conditions
Helen Beaumont, The Brasserie is the place Staurt is refering too. Very nice for a casual meal, good brekkie and lunch menu.

If you want a nice posh Brunch though, especailly on Easter Sunday, i think you should go to The Chateau, you need to check but i think they will be doing an amazing buffet. Really worth doing it. You will need a reservation i would think.

Ooh, stuarth, i will have to try Rics Grill, nice to go somewhere new. Congrats on surviving 3 Extremelys, am impressed!
ski holidays
Robbie, thanks, I've e-mailed the Chateau ,. Looking forward to trying all these restaurants Whistler is famous for. I was the designated driver on Friday evening, in exchange for a romantic dinner (we'll leave the kids with a pizza and a movie).
snow report
Helen Beaumont, Great. It is lovely in there, and their special buffets are amazing, hope they have one for Easter Sunday for you.

Laundry done, just needs throwing in the bag.

snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead sleeps

waaaahhhhh

*Robbie runs around room being excited*
snow conditions
Robbie,

Blush Blush Blush more sleeps
snow conditions
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

*being excited for Mouth*
ski holidays
Yippee - courier just delievered the "check-in" package for my condo. I have keys!
snow conditions
Robbie,
Just booked lift pass so getting excited. Little Angel
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy