Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pas De La Casa Feb 27th - Mar 6th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi me and a mate are heading out to Pas in 2 1/2 weeks ( Cant wait ), I've skied before but mate hasnt so we're both taking lessons..I've been to Pas before so really looking forward to the nite life..wondered if anyone would like to hook up and join us on one of our many drinking tours of Pas wink

Barny
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
WHY IS EVERYONE GOING TO PAS THIS YEAR!!!!!!!

Have a great time, I usually go with friends , but this year im being forced to go with family to Arinsal instead!

Have a good one!
Nade
x
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Barny82, will miss you by a week, me and four mates head out on the 13th... have plenty of Flugels on us though....
Nadenoodlee, Because Pas is the best place a young perosn could possibly want from a ski resort......I think you should transfer and go to pas instead....
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lennon, nah, did Pas the last few years dont think BF would still be BF if I went !!

I remember flugels!! we got them in pint glasses for free as cousin was at it with the bar man for most of the week! (she has her uses)

Im jealous u get to go to undergroud, but el cau in arinsal is amazing!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lennon..so jealous its been an eternity since I first booked..the next two weeks are going to be agony. I enjoyed many flugels a couple of years back....came home thinking I'd only spent 5 nights in Andorra thanx to losing a night Puzzled but will def have some on you.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Barny82, I know how you feel. We book in September and it has flown by until now... February is really dragging.
Nadenoodlee, I know how you feel, GF wasn't happy last year so you can imagine what she is like this year... we were thinking about Arinsal next year, but not sure if we could possibly pull ourselves away from pas now....Flugels are great as well, when we got back last year we had the bar staff in our local bars making them... they are the biggest seller now. ha ha
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yeah tell me about..Feb is dragging major..went and got all my little ski bits and bobs today....anyone know if the local ski pass for Pas covers the area over the other side towrads the snow park had one last time and think it covered it not sure tho?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Lennon, what are your locals ?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Paul Mason, The cannon, Black Horse, Gateshead Arms. All on Low Fell so only 10 mins away from you...
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
the pass will cover the area called Grand Valira - this is Pas, Grau Roig, Soldeau and El Tarter - me and a friend have just booked up for Pas on the 20th MARCH - cant wait as I have been twice before.

I reccomend a bar called KYU (I think thats what it is called) - it is on the corner just up from Underground - mental night out in there. Anyone else going during this time?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Lennon, I'm in those bars frequently. Might indulge next time.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Paul Mason, I recommend that you do, and if you are in the cannon for last orders on Sunday night, you will no doubt see me and my two mates ordering them as well.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy