Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

la Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
I think we are going to get wet this weekend........................................................................
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
redrunmarcus, I sure hope not Sad Sorry i missed you guys on Wednesday, did not get back in the area after all. Had lunch in the forest over your way, very nice resturant. Will try and call you next time to see if you are around, if this is your last day of skiing are you leaving for home already?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowcrazy, yes home on tuesday...............................................
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
+4 on the balcony and looks pretty YUK Sad Sad
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
YUK YUK YUK...................................................
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Nothing can be as yuk as Les Arcs yesterday
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Mouth, Everywhere was YUK today. Welcome back, you have brought the canadian wet weather with you. Was it Whistler, they get loads of rain there as well. After all we have to blame someone.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hope you are keeping some snow for the late arrivels. Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ntfarmer, Snow forecast for the weekend.....................................................
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
snowcrazy, Yes I know Whistler is famous for the rain but all we saw was snow all week long even in the village. We had powder days every day and the best snow of the season. How depressed am I to come back to these conditions!! Fingers crossed for the snow that redrunmarcus, is forecastin for this weekend.

Yesterday we ventured out (don't know why) and it was raining all the way up to La Plagne. Only at the top of Arpette was there a hint of the white stuff. Yesterdays rain has severely affected the pistes and has done a lot of damage. I was skiing rather than boarding and good choice as the snow was so wet the board would have got stuck. Yuk. Off piste is a no go due to avalanche and it would need significant snow to improve this for the late season.

Yesterday was quite simply the worst ski day this season - miserable just miserable
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thank you and goodbye..........................................................................................................................
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad SEE YOU NEXT YEAR snowHead snowHead
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
redrunmarcus, see you next year I hope, seems to have been such a quick season. Thank god I still have another month to go Very Happy
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
redrunmarcus, Hey hope trip home was ok. Now you have gone the snow is due to arrive this weekend.... how strange is that?? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
hope your right about the snow.

Seven days and counting.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
ntfarmer, 16 for me? Laughing
latest report
redrunmarcus, True to form you have left us and th snow has arrived.
Yesterday I dragged the boys out in what looked liked horrible conditions. We had wind and snow and it was blowing a gale at the top. We soldiered on and spent the morning sking in falling snow. Came out after lunch and the clouds had broken and we had fresh tracks and probably some of the best powder (french powder that is) of the season. We did the biollay off piste under the chair in perfect conditions.

This morning is continuing to snow and this is good for the coming easter week. Maybe we will get a bumper end of season? Fingers crossed. I may evben be tempted to strap my board on today.....

ntfarmer, I will come and see you Thursday - let me know what time you arrive ok?

Boredsurfing, see you on 6th!!!
snow report
redrunmarcus, Thanks for leaving when we needed a little top up!!!! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
No problem it is my raison d' etre...................................
ski holidays
redrunmarcus wrote:
No problem it is my raison d' etre...................................

Have you got a problem with debt with the raisins and how current is it does it need to be paid off in the next 30days. Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays
mouth and Cockofthenorth

Do you need any thing brought out from england.
ski holidays
ntfarmer, should be ok. cheers and c ya soon Very Happy
snow report
ntfarmer, I am thinking.... will let you know if we do cheers...
latest report
8.45pm and still chucking it down with snow...... I am on first lift tomorrow regardless of the clocks going forward Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Mouth have a great time! We are back in Champagny this coming Friday so I hope the snow continues Very Happy

BTW you haven't heard of any potentiel season rental places for us next winter in Montalbert have you?
ski holidays
cockofthenorth, Mouth, We are flying this time so if you need anything small bringing out Toofy Grin NTframer is driving wink
cockofthenorth any news on balconies?
snow conditions
Just let it snow, let it snow, let it snow Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
Roger C wrote:
Mouth have a great time! We are back in Champagny this coming Friday so I hope the snow continues Very Happy

BTW you haven't heard of any potentiel season rental places for us next winter in Montalbert have you?

Not yet but am going to send an email to some owners I know this week. I will also talk to a few people in the village who are here all year round. Will let you know how I get on...
ski holidays
Condition update.... the snow as been falling on and off for a day or two now and condtions on piste today much improved and actually really nice. Only went out for two hours while mouth junior was having his lesson but great snow on piste and some good off piste still to be found - untracked areas but not enough time for me to conquer (also I was skiing not boarding). Anyone coming out over easter is in for good conditions overall.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Mouth, The farmers wife collected the keys last night, start txting him early tomorrow morning Toofy Grin
snow report
Boredsurfing, ok will do. BTW still owe you for 100 packs of rice cakes - have not forgotten! Will pop and see farmer boy friday and see if we can meet for HH. He won't arrive in time tomorrow apparently.
ski holidays
Woken up this morning to more snow and roads have not been cleared and we supposed to be off to Bourg and Super U!
snow report
Mouth, you're up early this morning. I too have just opened the curtains here in Longefoy and once again the roofs, gardens and side roads all appear to the covered in snow. There's about 10cm on the roofs so there must be loads higher up. Thank the Lord, for he has saved our bacon with all the tourists arriving this weekend!! snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
Well its cold and windy here and I saw a snow flake yesterday........................................................................................
snow report
redrunmarcus, in the back garden today and nobody had been down Shocked Shocked . A whole field of virgin powder and as I dropped in the sun came out for me!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy unbelivable conditions defo bettter off piste than on as on piste was pretty cut up. Lets hope the cold weather stays to keep the snow fresh. I think its going to be a north face week early next week. and maybe a last descent of the season on the st jaques!!! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow conditions
cockofthenorth, NtFarmer was at Dijon about an hour ago he'll be there soon Toofy Grin
latest report
Boredsurfing, he's timed it a bit well
snow conditions
cockofthenorth, Yeah, bl00dy Touring cars otherwise I'd be on my way as well Sad
ski holidays
cockofthenorth, go forth and multiply............ Toofy Grin
snow report
cockofthenorth, hope to see you over there as it sure will be good. Will be over to play on your side of the ravine tomorrow. We might try to leave a few untracked place for you to play in later Twisted Evil Toofy Grin MAYBE!!!! But not upto hiking with my knee this year so St J's is all yours.
latest report
redrunmarcus, don't be so mean!!! anyway it was a average day today went over to 1950 to get a Heli ride up to Mont Blanc. Then over to chamonix (nothing to spectacular!!! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin )and back to 1950 where I had a race with the misses who was in the Car and I was on the planks back to Monty. The snow was bl00dy amazing all day Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . redrunmarcus, hope the weathers not to bad in the UK Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy