Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Winter has arrived

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
fallliner, ha ha you are forgiven... but you should have gotten the MX88 and MX98 btw.. wink Very Happy

Other than that..great mag and I will renew for this year..
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
JT wrote:
fallliner, ha ha you are forgiven... but you should have gotten the MX88 and MX98 btw.. wink Very Happy

Other than that..great mag and I will renew for this year..

are those who subscribed last year for the offer, auto renewed via direct debit?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
While you're checking out the typo's there are a number of references to the Mini Brits in Norfolk not Nofolk - or is that a sly reference to sparse crowds?....

Dave
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
redrunmarcus, Hate to put a dampener on things but it was 26 degrees centigrade in Albertville when I was out there last week, a beautiful summers day. It feels far more like winter back in Britain, I'm bloody freezing. On the bright side I could see fresh snow on the Vanoise glacier from our apartment in champagny
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kitenski, yes, though if you took the goggle offer last season it's for two years-worth of mags. So it'll seem like it's magically arriving for free, sort of.
Next issue's offer is an Ortovox merino baselayer, mmmm. We do have a few Document Snowboard goggles left - they're black. BLACK!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Because snowboarders like black. And fluoro purple, apparently. But we don't have any fluoro goggles yet. Forgive me, I'm a bit tired - we're about to upload 364 pages in a couple of hours - not all Fall-Line, clearly. There's some hairdressing in there too.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
the_doc, I just found this thread so thought I would let you know about our WDF plans. I've not ridden the skis yet, but kiwi1 and I are working on that.

We've not done an actual ski test for quite a while, as we don't really feel that there are any bad skis out there. With all the R&D that goes into making skis, they are all good, but just suited to different people and conditions. Having said that, I'm super eager to try out the Whitedot skis myself as I think they look awesome and their flex is nice and stiff which is what I like.

As an interesting side-note, kiwi1 is the proud owner of his first cover shot. Issue 14 of Dark Summer (the one we have at the ski show at the moment) was taken by his fair, southern-hemisphered hand. You can check it out here:
http://www.darksummer.co.uk/news/93
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
After my disappointment of last season editions I was going to cancel my subscription. It just was not working for me and was way off my skiing experience that it bored me.

However I never got around to it and after reading the first two issues of this season I am glad I did not and have enjoyed them.

Good point: I like the new paper feel.

Bad point: Some of the articles are hard to read as the background image/colour masks the font. i.e. Nov 09 page 28 the table of airlines and on page 100 the info box is very hard to read.

But over all a great improvement. Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy