Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Which Skis for me

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am off to the Ski show soon and I am ready to depart from my Salmon Street Demos from Decatholon (a Decthalon sale buy!) for a new set of skis. The Demos were resonably good skis but were poor at speeds and were not the most stable skis.

I am around 110 Kg and 186cm tall. I would say I am an advanced ski-ier with no runs really worrying me but still very much learning off piste! I would like skis that help with my off piste technique and continue to improve my ski-ing on runs which is usually resonably fast, short turns or carving.

Any ideas so I can equip myself with a few ideas before the ski show?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
edruddick, forget the show there's some great bargains in the snowHead Buy/Sell!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I will have a look Fr0sty Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
My husband just bought a set of Rossignol Bandit's, they are quite fast, turn well, stable, and are good in all conditions. They are great off piste as well.

I have the Rossignol VooDoo's the ladies version and I LOVE them, as soon as I put them on they just felt right!! I got mine at a great price $600 that also included bindings and a 2 day Extremely Canadian ski clinic. It was excellent value!!!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
edruddick i would second fr0sty's comments about the bargains available in the Buy/Sell section of this site

I know there are some very nice Fischer AMC76s for sale that might for example suit you wink wink (although too skinny for serious off piste they are absolutely great on piste and are very stable)
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy