Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Car Parking near Geneva airport

Poster: A snowHead
@park and ski,

Hi can you please give me details for a month
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, the place next to the airport has just been rented for a year. I have another place available but it is in Divonnes-les-Bains, 15km from airport, next to bus stop, 70 euros a month
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
How long is the bus journey, and how many times per hour are the buses please?

Thank you
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
It does seem quite difficult to get from Divonnes-les-Bains to Geneva Airport?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The bus 814 runs about once a hour and takes 20 minutes to gare de Coppet where it connects to the train. Trains run And then another 20 minutes by train to airport. About 1 hour in total.
Or 20 minutes by taxi (50 euros)
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Thank you, unfortunately the bus train scenario seems to a little more work than Im prepared to do for the saving, and the taxi makes it about the same price as a car park at the airport, which I have been quoted €174 including free shuttle.

Thank you
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
OK !
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi, my parking near GVA airport will be available for long term renting 180 CHF/month
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi, my parking near GVA airport will be available for long term renting 180 CHF/month
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi, my parking space near GVA airport is again available for long term rental. In underground garage. CHF 180/month
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
PLEASE NOTE that there is a high probability that "park and ski" and "ParkingGVA" are the same entity and have now resorted to spamming various threads with these "offers". Buyer beware!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi all, I am the owner of this parking and I am very sorry about the confusion. This is not a spam but me being confused on using this website. Please let me explain : first of all yes I have two names …. because I lost my initial username and passwords Eh oh! Then I noticed that some british are interested in renting a parking space around GVA airport when they are fed up paying for rented cars without snow tyres and without Swiss vignette. They prefer buying a car but no Swiss or French agency will rent them a garage because they don’t speak English or have very strict requirements. I own 4 parking spaces around GVA, rented long term. One of British tenants has given notice for his space and that’s why I am posting again here. Please let me know if that is a problem. My present and past tenants can certainly be contacted if anyone is suspicious about renting my parking space. Enjoy the first spring day Eh oh!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
OK so you've made 17 posts across two accounts in 3.5 years, and all of them have been about parking at GVA, with none of them being anything other than "look at my parking space".

It's wise to be careful if you post in regard to any commercial interest, as some of our regulars can be quite savage if they think they're being spammed.

At the moment we don't offer a facility for paid advertising and direct 'pimping' of goods and services is not considered good form either.

This is a discussion forum, not an "Exchange & Mart".

People who do have an interest that they wish to let others know about, can place a link in their signature and hence the more of a positive role that they play within the forum discussions, the more interest their link generates. We consider this to be an acceptable compromise until we make paid advertising opportunities available some time in the future.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi, thanks for your message and explanations ! I understand what you mean by pollution. In future I will go to forum
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
For long term parking space rental near Geneva airport, send me a message for more info at a.wind@orange.fr
snow report
ParkingGVA wrote:
For long term parking space rental near Geneva airport, send me a message for more info at a.wind.up@orange.fr

FIFY
snow conditions
Sorry mistake in my e-mail adress… it is a.wind@orange.fr
snow conditions
@BobinCH, me thinks he no understand Happy
ski holidays
She
ski holidays
@ParkingGVA, wink
snow report
ParkingGVA wrote:
She
my apologies.
ski holidays
Give her a break as they are trying to help (in an appropriate thread) with an issue faced by many property owners debating car rental vs leaving a car in France for the season - it’s helpful and I have contacted her directly in the past but plans were scuppered by covid. Agree the approach and usernames are spamish.
snow report
For those debating car hire versus leaving a car near GVA, it may be worth investigating the feasibility of doing what a couple of owners (one French, the other S. African) in our block do, which is to leave their cars in the apartment parking, and get the concierge to pick them up in the car from the local train station, or just drop it there and get a lift back up with his wife, in their car. He earns a fee, and it's a lot cheaper than the alternatives. I imagine he combines a drop-off with a trip down the valley that he'd be doing anyway, so it's all profit for him. He also does maintenance for chalets as a separate business, and I assume he'd also do it for any of them too. So you might find that if you asked a local agency, they'd know of someone local who would do something similar.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy