Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any advice for a terrified beginner!!

Poster: A snowHead
Masque,
Quote:

are a woman of colour and if that is the cause of your reticence.

Welcome to snowHeads Embarassed
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If the boyfriend loves skiing, he won't give it up, or he'll be miserable if he has to. So join him for a winter holiday, don't ski if you don't want to, but don't nag at him for spending all his day skiing - just find something else to do. Reading, sauna, walking, whatever. Try to enjoy the experience of being in the mountains. And see if being there makes you feel differently about taking up skiing.

If you would much prefer all your holidays to be on a beach, then you'll both need to compromise. And it will be tough for either or both of you. Good couple holidays are about enjoying time together and that won't happen if you dislike your partner's favourite holiday activities.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I had a similar situation this year with my gf, she also wanted to join me skiing because it's something i love doing and have done every year, she was also very nervous and couldn't see why anyone would like skiing and thought she would absolutely hate it. the first day we arrived before any skiing had been done she had a bit of a strop Smile and insisted i book her on the next flight home as she hated it already rolling eyes but after i calmed her down and convinced her to try it we got her booked in ski school and off she went, well she came back having had a brilliant day and loved every second of it even the cold and falling over and is now def hooked on skiing which is good for me Very Happy so just give it a go i would be surprised if you don't like it
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Give it a try, enjoy it, become addicted.
The satisfaction you get learning to ski is awesome.
Most people are in the same boat at the start but once you make a little progress you really will feel you have achieved someting.
When you are learning you won't be surounded by really good skiers (they will be off skiing more difficult terrain) just other beginners. So you can take some comfort when you see lots of others in the same position as you. A good thing with group lessons you meet people of the same level to ski and learn with.

The object is not to not fall over but just to have fun.

You are not supposed to be able to do it first time, we were all unable to do it when we started.

If on the off chance you dont like it so what at least you tried.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
RPF, Happy birthday. i'd post you a thread in the Apres Zone but you probably wouldnt see it!!! Laughing Have a good one anyway!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Shimmy Alcott, Cheers I'm more of a first to last lifts type wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
First of all. Yes I am mixed race put my ethnicity is not an issue nor i feel should it ever be. Yes some aspects of society are explored in the main by certain socio-groups but this is not a reason to exclude the non-typical from activities. No i am not offended by this comment, in fact i think it says more about the people that comment in the first place than it does about my status.

But for the reason we are here...
I think i am most scared of not being able to do it even after weeks of lessons and that i will get there and just stall - like get to the ski school or uk dome and just stop as i have a tendency to not try if failure is a possibility in all aspects of my life!

Rather than just telling me that i will love it and to give it ago i was wondering if we could make this a little more constructive... I want to know a little more detail about lessons, life on a ski holiday and even going to indoor domes in the uk. Just to get an idea. I know that i will probably eventually give in to my boyfriend's smile and have a go but i know i do not feel ready for that yet i like to be prepared, i like to know things before jumping head first in.

L
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Leaisha wrote:
I want to know a little more detail about lessons, life on a ski holiday and even going to indoor domes in the uk.

What in particular would you like to know?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Leaisha, I'd book a summer holiday to the sun if I were you.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

I want to know a little more detail about lessons, life on a ski holiday and even going to indoor domes in the uk

why not go to one, just for a look around, a snack and a drink? No need to do any skiing - you can see what's going on.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Leaisha, my, you're a control freak! Laughing

Day in the life of a ski hotel beginner guest:
- breakfast usually 08:00 to 09:30. Buffet food plus hot options.
- two-hour group lesson. Group of about six to eight people all the same ability. Start with going up and down shallow beginner slopes.
- drink of choice on nearest terrace (this is March and you're on the lower slopes - it's warm in the sun)
- practice a bit. Or go back to the hotel and change if you don't fancy it.
- take bubble lift up the hill a bit, meet boyfriend for lunch at a mountain restaurant. Eat nice food, enjoy view
- practice a bit more if you feel like it. Or mooch around shops, go swimming, have sauna, massage, jacuzzi, read book.
- meet boyfriend back at the hotel for drinks, afternoon tea etc
- dinner about 19:30

Group lessons: start in a group of likewise beginners. Instructor explains how to put skis and boots on, probably lets you slide about a bit on the flat. Explains how to get on and off ski lift, waits while everyone gets to the top (beginner lifts usually v short). Explains how to slide down, watches while people do, gives out advice and guidance. Repeat as required.

Private lessons: as above but without the other people.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Having a look around a dome is a good idea. Most have a spectator area with a coffee shop. You can watch the beginner lessons from there to get a feel for things.

Do you know where your nearest ski place is?

As for lessons on holiday it's really difficult to say. The instructors pitch it at the level of the group. If you come on fast great, if not they just take things a bit more slowly. Assuming you are reasonably fit and don't have a balance problem they will get you skiing. If you can balance well enough to ride a bike you should be able to ski. You don't need to be mega fit either. My instructor used to say that skiing wasn't so much a sport as a hobby that involved some exercise.

Life on a ski holiday is like life on any other holiday. It's what you make it. If you are a party animal there are plenty of resorts that you can club away until the early hours. If you prefer a quieter time there are resorts that cater for that too. The most important thing is that you have fun. It isn't a competition to see who can learn the quickest or who the best skier is it's about having fun.

Most resorts have plenty to do for non-skiers if you don't like it. Playing in snow is great. I'm like a big soft kid the minute I see the stuff. Very Happy
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Leaisha, one thing that went well with my wife: afternoon lessons instead of morning ones. She could sleep as much as she wanted, and groups were generally smaller so the instructor had more time for individual advice. And I was off at 8.30 am charging hard for half day before she even got out of the chalet.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Leaisha wrote:
Rather than just telling me that i will love it and to give it ago i was wondering if we could make this a little more constructive... L

You've got a 4 page thread all to yourself, with all the advice under the sun and various testimonials.

Quote:
i have a tendency to not try if failure is a possibility in all aspects of my life!

You need to sort out your attitude first, by the sound of things. A load of internet strangers aren't going to change a thing if you've already given in, accepted defeat, and decided not to bother.

In fact, I smell a troll.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I also smell like a troll, as it happens.
ski holidays
Leaisha, the joy of learning to ski is that you are allowed to do silly things, to fall over, to get it wrong.

Virtually everybody who tries can learn to ski. Why shouldn't you? snowHead

Sometimes you just have to let go and try. What is the worst that can happen? A bruised bum and some revenge shopping and a nice holiday in the mountains.
latest report
Before going up the first lift there will be a period walking up a short bit of almost flat slope and skiing back onto the flat (where you will stop naturally even if you haven't learned how to stop yet). At some (all?) snow domes beginners use a moving walkway rather than a drag-lift. Most drag lifts (ie all lifts on nursery slopes and all others in snow domes) are Pommas. You put a disc with a cable attached to the middle of it between your legs and just stand and get pulled up the hill (you don't sit down).

To be frank, though, I don't see how anyone could do anything with that attitude. Didn't you have to learn to read, or dance?
I have to admit I too am afraid of looking foolish, but it doesn't make sense since the human beings I like and admire most are never afraid to look foolish and sometimes do so, without me thinking any less of them - Michael Palin in front of millions on TV for example, and people really do notice him doing it, while in ski class most of the other people are much more aware of their problems than yours.
OK, sorry, end of lecture.

I'm going out now, I may be gone for some time.
latest report
Beginners group:
Start by getting you to put on just one ski, walk/slide around in a circle for a bit.
Put on other ski, slide back and forwards on flat surface.
Learn to side step about 10 metres distance, .5 metre verticle.
Instructor gets you to a stable snowplough position, facing downhill.
Open the tips of the skis....slide forwards 10 metres untill slope ends and you come to a natural stop.
Sidestep back up slope, slide down again - quite a few times, until it becomes natural.
Go a bit further up slope, slide down and learn to snowplough stop.
Repeat, repeat, repeat.
From the same point, more practice on controlling the skis in the plow position.
A bit further up the slope, learn to turn in the plow position.
Repeat, repeat, repeat.

This is roughly how my first lesson went. Age 47 and very nervous, more than half of the lesson was spent watching the other initiates making just as much of a pigs ear of it as I was.
At the end of the first lesson, the muscles that hurt most were the ones used to try to control the laughter.

Going to a Snowdome, (Tamworth):

You can visit just to have a look - no charge apart from the car park.
Go through to the bar and out to the terrace (dress warm!)
Go down to the hire area..have a look round.

If going for a lesson....
Pay at the desk and go downstairs to get kitted out (20p for a locker).
Come back up to the coffee bar for your freebie and to wait for your instructor.
Brief H&S talk, explanation of how boots should fit.
From then on, it's much the same as a holiday group lesson.

Never had a private lesson, so cannot advise.

Life on your first ski holiday will not include much nightlife unless you are pretty fit before you go.
You will finish your day on the slopes, return to your room and collapse on the bed.
After a while, you will stagger to the bathroom for a shower before dinner.
After dinner, you will last for maybe an hour or two before you are dead on your feet and need sleep.
In the morning, every muscle will ache. You will hobble around getting ready for breakfast.
By the time you've eaten, the aching has stopped and you're nervously excited for the days lesson.
ski holidays
Masque wrote:
maggi, fear has many roots and let's be honest we enjoy a very 'pale complexioned' sport. I've asked a question about the cause of the terror. If I'm wrong, well all to the good but if I'm right then we have a perceived problem that has to be addressed and I'm dam sure has no basis in fact.

Funny enough I do ski with a girl who is of mixed race and who grew up in Kenya. It's a bit like climbing (which she also does)... i.e. it is a pretty one race dominated sport in this country. The only issue that ever arose is that she doesn't like the cold... but that's cause she is a girl and all nesh Laughing
snow report
Leaisha,
Hi . I well know how you feel. my other half insisted we go skiing - I was 44 years old , well over weight and not the least bit 'sporty'.
We have now had three ski holls and going again in January. I am still terrified when it gets steep and fair to say i did not enjoy my first week away.

But I now love the whole experience, we have had two fantastic weeks in Austria, met some brilliant people. I am still left way behind by my wife and 8 y.o. daughter but i am determined that i will 'crack it' this year and join them on my first 'black'. Just go to ski school, have a good laugh, enjoy the apres, and drink away the pain from boots and falls.
Good thing about beginners - you don't hurt yourself until you start going fast - I've not been hurt yet !

You will find if you go away you will enjoy the whole experience its not just about learning to ski.
snow report
Leaisha, I thought that I should share a précis of a whole thread which I was involved in on another skiing forum (I would link to it, but it's not in the public domain Sad ). It was a discussion between instructors as to the components of a week long series of beginner lessons. Essentially the basics were boiled down to:

• Introductions - instructor introduces himself/herself and the group says hello to each other.

• Equipment (1) - an intro to the equipment, it can look a little daunting, but a brief explanation of what it does and how it works demystifies it, and can often put a new skier at ease with regards to the likelyhood of injury. There have been millions (and millions) of dollars of R&D and testing put into making ski equipment safer than a pair of leather soled shoes.

• Equipment (2) - get used to putting the equipment on, what it feels like etc.

• Sliding (1) - this is what caught me out on my first trip to the snow. It is a weird sensation, and one which time will be spent on acclimatising to (through self-propulsion with poles, as opposed to gravity assisted). You may start with one ski on, or both. It depends on the instructor and, more importantly, the terrain.

• Sliding (2) - the sliding will gradually move up a very shallow hill and you will get used to sliding downhill - this is done where there is a long, flat runout to allow for unassisted stopping. Eventually you will go higher up and start learning how to stop yourself.

• Turning - once you're confident with sliding and stopping (and not before), you will be introduced to turning. To begin with it will be just one turn at a time - the turn will slow you to a stop. Gradually, as you become proficient and more confident, the instructor should start getting you to link your turns, so you can go down an easy slope by turning one way and then the next to control your speed.

• Practice and progession - once you can link turns, you will essentially have the basics for a beginner skier. Practice will be important so that you get used to making the movements and balancing whilst moving and turning. When everyone is showing good progress, technique and confidence, you will move to different terrain. The new terrain will be the new challange (as opposed to a new technique). An instructor will not take you onto terrain which you cannot ski (your boyfriend on the other hand might... less experience of what is appropriate - another reason not to ski with your boyfriend, except, if he really want to see how you are doing, on terrain which you have already skied on and are comfortable on).

As for the actual make up of your holiday... Lizzard, again, has hit the mark on the nail's head...

Your best bet, if you're not 100% sure about skiing (which it sounds like you are not) is to go for the half-day lessons. I would recommend the morning rather than afternoon though. That way you have the afternoon to practice if you've been on a roll and wanting to ski a bit more. Alternatively, you have the afternoon to sun, shop, visit the jacuzzi and sauna, enjoy lattes, have a lazy lunch, a couple of drinks etc etc...

If he wants you to go, make sure you get him to ensure a couple of luxuries. The hotel or chalet should have some form of spa (even if it is just a jacuzzi and sauna - it's something to relax in for a couple of hours). Most importantly though, it should be 'ski-in, ski-out'... the most annoying thing with skiing is lugging the skis around - minimise it. It also means that the twenty minutes clumking around in ski boots in the morning and afternoon can be replaced by a lie-in or an extra shower. Wink

So, given that he has acceded to your demands (at least two of which I have just made on your behalf), you should wake up and breakfast at about the time that Lizzard suggests (8-9pm), get your skis from the ski room and put your boots on, waddle out to the lesson meeting point... Then you'll have your lesson, possibly by some hunky, Italian primadonna. You'll probably enjoy a hot chocolate (possibly with a shot of brandy or whisky Wink ) if it gets cold during the lesson - a chance to chat, have a quick break and warm up (then you'll be back out). If you do morning lessons, you should finish in time for a well earned lunch. Most places do nice lunches, but I would definitely recommend Italy... If you do all day lessons, you will stop for a lunch, then continue again. The end of the day usually involves skiing back to your 'ski-in, ski-out' hotel ( Wink ) and relaxing in the shower/bath and possibly the spa ( Wink ) - a bit of time to yourself. Then it's probably out for a couple of drinks with your boyfriend once he's finished his skiing for the day. Then a nice dinner (probably at the hotel/chalet - but you can treat yourself to a night out on one or two of the days Wink ). Finally... what you do at bed-time is entirely your and your boyfriend's concern though... Shocked
snow conditions
Leaisha, I first went skiing at the age of 40, with a partner who'd been skiing since he was a child & really wanted me to like it too. I'd never taken the opportunity in the past (I mean, it'll be too cold, & I'm not at all sporty!) but I gave it a go... & I was totally cr@p! But I absolutely loved it Very Happy & couldn't wait to go again snowHead
So, almost five years & quite a lot of skiing weeks later, I'm not sure I can be described as 'good', but I'm happy on all pistes & occasionally off them, & I think I can be classed as an addict Laughing
Give it a go! If you don't enjoy it, then fair enough, but it's worth a try. And the scenery is beautiful Very Happy
I'd recommend somewhere with an outdoor pool, as well - they're very warm! And it's rather lovely to float around & relax your tired muscles while gazing up at the mountains... Actually, I'm thinking of Les Deux Alpes while I'm writing this, because it would probably suit you & your partner pretty well (it's got a good range of skiing). Just a suggestion, because I think it's a good place - I'm sure you'll get dozens of different suggestions, all equally valid Toofy Grin
snow report
Welcome to Snowheads! What a nice thread, and it seems everyone's got some great memories and funny times to share. I first learnt when I was 32, and quickly got hooked (I think the words that spring to mind are 'overidingly obsessive').

My first ski trip was with a (now ex) boyfriend. He said 'you can do this, it's easy'. He took me up to the top of a blue run, and left me there as he skied off. That's how I learnt it's nigh on impossible to get a lift down on a chairlift unless you are in slightly hysterical floods of tears and scared witless. So, I think I would echo the comments about not skiing with your boyfriend untill you can at least snow plough and make some turns. I had a lovely Spanish female instructor who taught me how to slide and stop, which was all I needed to know to work out I really liked it. I then went on holiday with 45 other skiers (from Holmes Place gyms around London) and had the the biggest laugh imaginable, which just created and cemented the obsession. As someone else said, it's not just about the skiing, it's about camaraderie and a huge bundle of laughs.

The other thing I learnt from skiing that I now apply to every single aspect of my life, skiing or otherwise? If you think you can't do it, you're right. If you think you can, you're also right. I can honestly say that learning to ski gave me the confidence and courage to do SO many other things I would never have done. Give yourself a break - why don't you start off by thinking you can do it, and you might surprise yourself.

Everyone on Snowheads is at least half in love with this sport, so you'll only find encouragement and urgings to try it. Come and have a group lesson at Hemel Hempstead Snow Centre now. The group lessons are nowhere near fully booked this time of year, and it's a brilliant way to try it out with like minded, equally sceptical and nervous people. You'll probably find you're in a group of 3 or 4, which will save you loads of money by not booking a private instructor. Most of the fun when you're learning is sharing the experience with others, so I'd recommend a group lesson, rather than a private lesson.

A ski taster lesson is only for 1 hour. By the time you've faffed about putting boots on, taking skis on and off, walking a little up the hill, etc, you'll be worn out! Come for 1 or 2 hours so that you get some time to slide about and see what all the fuss is about. I bet you'll be really surprised at how quickly you pick it up.

I promise you though, skiing indoors at Hemel is NOTHING like skiing down a truly beautiful, snowy, tree lined Alpine mountain with a nice warm bar at the bottom Happy It will, however, give you a great introduction at a fraction of the cost, and you'll meet loads of people ready to welcome you to their sport with open arms!!!!!

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Wed 16-09-09 0:38; edited 2 times in total
snow report
skisimon wrote:
..... you should wake up and breakfast at about the time that Lizzard suggests (8-9pm).....

Gosh. I know I am a bit sluggish getting going, but even I have usually had breakfast by midday.
snow conditions
Shock

8pm is pretty early for me... I apolgize to Lizzard for the slur which I have inadvertantly levelled... Embarassed

I was only commenting today that I'm not a morning person... though if I'm up before 6am I'm fine (as my body still thinks it is the evening before Toofy Grin ).

Laughing
ski holidays
Leaisha, oh yes, & as skisimon says, 'ski-in, ski-out' is good. But if not, it's an unwritten (but very important) rule that experienced skiing partners have to carry the beginner's skis for at least the first week snowHead

Also, catered chalets (with en-suite bathrooms, of course) can be rather nicer than hotels IME - a more relaxed & 'house-party' atmosphere, with living areas in which you can just flop after skiing (& you will probably just flop - learning to ski is pretty tiring!) & either regale other guests with your adventures or just curl up with a book... And of course, everyone there has the same interest (& some of them will most likely be beginners or near-beginners as well) so you'll have an easy conversation-starter Very Happy
latest report
The only thing that limits ones ski experience is fear. If you're afraid stay at home. You won't enjoy it and it will put your relationship under strain.

If you must go then stay at home and cook whilst the others go out and enjoy themselves.

If you are terrified, believe me, you won't enjoy it.
snow report
Jo225,
Quote:

experienced skiing partners have to carry the beginner's skis for at least the first week

Tell me about it! Took the family for the first time this year and found myself at the end of their first lesson carrying 3 pairs of childrens skis, my wife's skis, and with 3 helmets strapped to my backpack...oh and of course all my own kit too Smile
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
chewy192 wrote:
I had a similar situation this year with my gf, she also wanted to join me skiing because it's something i love doing and have done every year, she was also very nervous and couldn't see why anyone would like skiing and thought she would absolutely hate it. the first day we arrived before any skiing had been done she had a bit of a strop Smile and insisted i book her on the next flight home as she hated it already rolling eyes but after i calmed her down and convinced her to try it we got her booked in ski school and off she went, well she came back having had a brilliant day and loved every second of it even the cold and falling over and is now def hooked on skiing which is good for me Very Happy so just give it a go i would be surprised if you don't like it

Are we sharing the same woman? The current SO was still threatening to fly home into day 3!! Now, 5 weeks skiing on and she loves it - bangs on about the next trip more than I ever did! Mind you, still get the strops on at least one day....never heard ranting on a mountain like it Shocked
snow conditions
snowqueen11 wrote:
My first ski trip was with a (now ex) boyfriend. He said 'you can do this, it's easy'. He took me up to the top of a blue run, and left me there as he skied off. That's how I learnt it's nigh on impossible to get a lift down on a chairlift unless you are in slightly hysterical floods of tears and scared witless. So, I think I would echo the comments about not skiing with your boyfriend untill you can at least snow plough and make some turns.

Your ex being a git is no reason to generalize. Maybe the OP's beau is a gentleman, like me, who wouldn't do that.
snow report
I wouldn't bother chaps - she is so scared she hasn't come back here...

Not sure I blame her after Masque's intervention Sad
ski holidays
Hi, and welcome to snowheads.
There is loads of good advice above. Please, please make that first step into skiing and your life will never be the same again.
This is hard to explain, but after you have learnt the basics of skiing, it will become a dynamic flow of balance and movement between you, the skis and the snow.
You will find that you can move over that slippery stuff called snow easily. I will tell you that you will get the high of your life.
And remember no matter how bad a skier you think you are, there will allways be somebody worse than you. wink
snow report
Leaisha, thank you.

stoatsbrother, The sons (one of whom I'm completely unprepared and unqualified to be a godfather to) of a very close friend of nearly 40 years . . . 10 as a colleague . . . gave this as a reason for not joining their university ski club and not coming out to Risoul with me, nipper and a couple of mates. I'm glad that it wasn't a factor in this case but it's not something that should be ignored or dismissed as part of a decision to enter a social activity. Just because we are personally unaware of something doesn't mean it may not be a factor in someone else's decision making.

When a bear craps in the woods and no-one smells it . . . that doesn't mean that it doesn't stink.

xyzpaul, read my post again, idiot Evil or Very Mad
snow report
Masque wrote:
.....When a bear craps in the woods and no-one smells it . . . that doesn't mean that it doesn't stink.....

I am not so sure about that. A stink is a stink only because it is perceived to be so - ie smelt. Little Angel
snow conditions
achilles, I'm the cat and you're Schrödinger?
ski holidays
Masque, I was thinking of George Berkeley's discussion - which I guess Schrödinger's cat follows from. I am not sure you are analogous to the cat in this case. Something to think about at coffee time. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
achilles,

When a man says something and there is no woman to hear it, is he still wrong? wink
snow conditions
JimW wrote:
achilles,

When a man says something and there is no woman to hear it, is he still wrong? wink

Duuhhh! Of course wink
latest report
Leaisha wrote:
my main worry is that i will really really hate it, the thought of being made to it actually makes me cry! I dont like sports and im not outdoorsy at all. I can imagine being stuck on a mountain or snowdome crying my eyes out and getting stroppy with everyone

We are having the same trouble with my daughter who we want to start at castleford in prep to go 2011 as a family.

She is 4

wink
snow report
Masque,
Quote:

xyzpaul, read my post again, idiot

wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy