Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kitzbuhel self catering accommodation?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any recommendations or suggestions? Possibly looking for a two bed two bath apartment walking distance to ski lift/shops/restaurants.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Two bedrooms AND two bathrooms?

That sounds like two hotel rooms.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I don't recall any self-catering accommodation in Kitz through TOs but there might be something independently (maybe through tourist office or rental agency?). The accommodation closest to the Hahnenkamm bubble lift is pretty much all hotels/pensions. Some of these are pretty good value in Kitz though so it may work out cheaper in the long run than shopping/cooking and/or eating out.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We stayed here- http://holiday.kitzbuehel.com/accommodation/?acco=16513 She hasnt much english but the place was about 5 mins walk to the Hahnenkamm lift and the bus stop for the Horn. Think it was about €70 a night (over new year) really clean with big balcony and amazing views- she is really nice too!

There are loads and loads of apartments listed on http://holiday.kitzbuehel.com/accommodations/?searchstate=1&category=378&region=205&page=1
They all kind of offer the same rates.
Enjoy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I would recommend contacting directly the tourism bureau of Kitzbühel. If you state clearly your preferences they should be able to offer you a bunch of possibilities. Then you can easily research these possibilities by yourself. In Austria it is much more common to get in contact directly with the owner of the appartement / chalet ("Ferienwohnung"). Most of these are part of small private "family" businesses. Usually there should be at least one person with whom communicating in English should be able without great problems. Take into account that cutting out the middleman may be positive for both sides.

Most providers should have information about location relative to lifts on their websites. You might also check if you find alternative possibilities in Kirchberg and/or Jochberg. Both villages are part of the Kitzbühel ski area and acessing the ski area from these village may even be more easy-going then directly in Kitzbühel.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Farry wrote:
Any recommendations or suggestions? Possibly looking for a two bed two bath apartment walking distance to ski lift/shops/restaurants.

HI there

I booked this place last year, 2 mins down the Nursery slope - skiing and then a 2 minute walk to the Hahnenkamm Gondola. They ahve a large apartment opening onto a lovely terraced area. This is the email address. I did not end up staying here though as we went elsewhere with friends.

Guido Hinterseer [pension.hinterseer@kitz.net]

There are plenty of apartments very close to the gondola - I found them while we were in Kitz the year before and were looking to go self catering for the next year. I walked around the area and knocked on doors so I do not know the webistes. As the others are saying though, it is not much cheaper to get an apartment and nothing beats having somene else cook yur evening meal, and does all the shopping! Good luck
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy