Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scottish hopes rise

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Following the management buy-out of Glenshee just last September, the Scottish mountains have seen one of the mildest winters since records began, reports the Scotsman.

The snow has finally fallen - and settled - ironically, in sufficient quantity to close the access roads on Sunday. However the roads are once again open, just in time for the busy half-term period.
Quote:
"One weekend of snow won’t make a season, although I wish it did," said Mr Davidson. "But it has certainly lifted the gloom."
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Except they dont get half term here......

Which means more snow for the adults wooohooo! There was a segment on Reporting Scotland last night about the ski "resorts" in Scotland and it all seemed quite positive, would have to be this weekend that im going back down south though wouldnt it!" Mad
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As of yesterday all 5 Scottish resorts open with full cover and nearly all runs & lifts open. On top of that BLUE SKIES all round. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hmm im starting to feel a little bit of a cold coming on, think i might be coming down with flu..............

Out my way im heading to the mountains!!!
latest report
 brian
brian
Nadenoodlee wrote:
Except they dont get half term here......

We do through here in the more enlightened half of the country wink
snow conditions
 brian
brian
Nadenoodlee wrote:
Hmm im starting to feel a little bit of a cold coming on, think i might be coming down with flu..............

Funny that, I'm feeling a bit peaky myself ............
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Could chief smiley maker come up with a green smiley...
if i lived in Scotland I'm sure i'd have caught what's going around!!!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
unfortunately for me I had 2 weeks sick at the start of the year so they'd never buy it if pulled a couple of sickies now! Looking at the Cairngorm webcams it is very tempting. I'll have to resign myself to the weekend and the queues!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I randomly chose to drive to Scotland about 10 years ago with the naive hope that I could go skiing. I booked into Braemar YHA on a random date, drove through a snowstorm to get there after which they closed the road in. Well I woke the next morning to see the snowplough open the road to glenshee in brilliant sunshine. It was just fantastic, I had such a great day with blue skies and lots and lots of snow. I never knew then just how lucky I'd been! I'd love to go there again but only if I could guarantee it was going to be like that snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy