Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Discounted Chamonix Season passes on sale now.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Season passes for the Chamonix are now on sale and until the end of November are offered at 35-40% discount.

The good news is that both Verbier and Les Houches are now included on the unlimited pass. The prices are 750 euro unlimited and 540 for the le pass. More details here-

http://www.compagniedumontblanc.fr/pages/skipass_season_annual_chamonix_gb.html
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They may be discounted but what a hike in the price !! I paid approx 550 for a annual Mont Blanc unlimited pass last year (early discount +married couple discount) this year they want 950. We now know how they are paying for new Brevant lift!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
DonC, if you only paid 550 or so then I think you also benefited from the residents discount which they don't publish on the website. I don't know what it is yet.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Your right I forgot about that one.I was to busy having a heart attack when I saw the prices.Hopefully they will still offer good discounts to those that pay our French taxes.

Cheers.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy